GM Mock draft (JinVA is on the clock)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youbouty in the 2nd round- I'm an OSU guy, and I think thats silly- he should have stayed in college. He's a late 2nd day pick if that

598693[/snapback]

Although i agree with you...he should of stayed in college(would probably be a 1st rounder with a strong senior year)...

He is the 3rd maybe 4th best corner in this draft....he will go in the 2nd round(possible late round first after combine)....

A team like Philly can afford to take him and let him develop behind Sheppard&Brown in nickel packages for a couple years....

Draconator,

Nice choice on Jason Allen.  I had him in my sights and am convinced he will be the steal of the draft.  He was injured last year or would have been a top ten pick.

599286[/snapback]

No Doubt about it. Was at that game. Was defiantley leading the vol's D. with Parys and Jesse and Omar

The San Francisco 49ers select......

Brodie Croyle, QB Alabama

With Tim Rattay gone, the 49ers are left with Alex Smith and Ken Dorsey. Smith is the future of the 49ers, but his play last year raised some doubt. The 49ers will NOT draft a QB in the first 2 rounds, but in the 3rd they can take a QB and not feel pressured to ever start him.

Brodie Croyle is just too good to pass up as a backup/insurance policy in round 3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.