GM Mock draft (JinVA is on the clock)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcnown is a UFA and he doesnt have the best relationship with Dennis Green...I believe Warner is a UFA also

594146[/snapback]

Correct. McNown has shown some promise, but due to the relatively poor market for QB's, he should get a contract that he won't deserve. Warner is not the answer.

Correct. McNown has shown some promise, but due to the relatively poor market for QB's, he should get a contract that he won't deserve. Warner is not the answer.

594160[/snapback]

Correction...his name is Josh !@#$ing McCown, not McNown. thats the old QB for the bears.

Hey, I just found out about my pick being up 10 minutes ago, sat down and made a pick, and found out somebody made the pick for me.  What's up with that?

594858[/snapback]

Its not just you. Apparently, 2003 has never heard of the fact that people may NOT be sitting in front of their computers all weekend, so you have your 30 seconds to pick or its made for you. just reason #1,896 why thick mock draft sucked.

One reason why the Chargers are proud to select...

Maurice Drew - RB - UCLA

Special Teams

Yes. His size is questioned, but the Chargers Special Teams were one of it's weakest links in 2005. Drew will immediately upgrade the position. And if a late touchdown is needed, and you have Reggie Bush and Maurice Drew deep, just the mere presence of Bush will open up lanes for Drew. Not to mention that Drew will be able to spell Bush at RB.

He will surprise a lot of people.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.