no coordinators??

all the tried and true names are disappearing quickly -- capers, henderson, haslett, saunders. plus the olsen guy who was allegedly targeted and who worked with jauron. you just know that if heimerdinger gets away from the jets, he's heading straight to kc.

who will be left with? bresnahan and corey? blache and schoop? could it be -- gulp, gulp -- that no coordinators worth their salt want to come to buffalo? say it ain't so!

all the tried and true names are disappearing quickly -- capers, henderson, haslett, saunders. plus the olsen guy who was allegedly targeted and who worked with jauron. you just know that if heimerdinger gets away from the jets, he's heading straight to kc.

who will be left with? bresnahan and corey? blache and schoop? could it be -- gulp, gulp -- that no coordinators worth their salt want to come to buffalo? say it ain't so!

582225[/snapback]

Maybe Alex Van Pelt can call the plays when he is doing the radio broadcasts with Murph.

Maybe Alex Van Pelt can call the plays when he is doing the radio broadcasts with Murph.

582229[/snapback]

He actually left a few weeks ago to work with UB as a QB coach and Passing Assistant or some such title. I had heard he was being considered for a job as an NFL QB coach too, but I don't recall what, if anything, ever came of it.

He actually left a few weeks ago to work with UB as a QB coach and Passing Assistant or some such title.  I had heard he was being considered for a job as an NFL QB coach too, but I don't recall what, if anything, ever came of it.

582240[/snapback]

I know that he has aspirations of becoming a coach after he retired and I know that Jim Kelly was quoted more than once saying that AVP would make a great coach someday.

582225[/snapback]

If we are supposed to believe that everybody loves Dick, you would think some of these guys would want to be with him.

If we are supposed to believe that everybody loves Dick, you would think some of these guys would want to be with him.

582252[/snapback]

Rosie O'Donnell doesn't love Dick.... sorry, you teed that up for me.

582225[/snapback]

I thought you liked Corey. :lol:

you just know that if heimerdinger gets away from the jets, he's heading straight to kc.

582225[/snapback]

'Dinger's targeted to go to the Broncos, as Shanny was his college romemate.

Bates is still out there, but he wants a ton of $$$$, which I doubt RW would bend over for.

582229[/snapback]

AVP is off the brodcast team as he'll be coaching at UB this Fall. Although I think it would be really neat if the Bills offered him the QB coaching position and moved SW to OC. The new Green Bay HC wanted Alex as his QB coach, but reportedly AVP wasn't returning his phone calls. I wonder why? :lol:

It is a little disconcerting that a guy he worked with in Detroit would not accept a position with the Bills and others well known candidates have accepted positions. How should we take Henderson potentially choosing the Lions over the Bills?

Not sure if there are some problems here or at least some perception issues after the firing of TD and resignation of MM.

It is a little disconcerting that a guy he worked with in Detroit would not accept a position with the Bills and others well known candidates have accepted positions.  How should we take Henderson potentially choosing the Lions over the Bills?

Not sure if there are some problems here or at least some perception issues after the firing of TD and resignation of MM.

582277[/snapback]

Probabably just timing. Dick got off to a late start and has only been on the job for 24 hours. The other teams may've also scambled a bit faster to tie guys up, knowing that he'd be on the phone today.

582225[/snapback]

Walt Corey is still available :lol:

not to mention the Bills could do worse than Jerry Gray who is still under contract

Face it: no one wants to work with Ralph, no one wants to work with Marv, no one wants to work with Dick, and no one gives a rat's ass what happens to this team, and ultimately, you. This is all a plot to piss you off.

The proper thing to do at this point is to climb to the top of a very tall building, and jump to the ground as you yell as loud as you can, "... "

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

...here it comes...

Face it: no one wants to work with Ralph, no one wants to work with Marv, no one wants to work with Dick, and no one gives a rat's ass what happens to this team, and ultimately, you. This is all a plot to piss you off.

The proper thing to do at this point is to climb to the top of a very tall building, and jump to the ground as you yell as loud as you can, "...    "

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

...here it comes...

582416[/snapback]

I was ready to reply than realized ya forgot to turn sarcasm on. We are doomed

I was ready to reply than realized ya forgot to turn sarcasm on.  We are doomed

582437[/snapback]

i'm not saying we're doomed (and i'm actually ok with the jauron hire after first being skeptical). i'm just wondering what possible coordinators are out there. to my untrained eye, the pickings are getting pretty slim.