The All "TBD Ripped On Team"

Thailog80

Oh, great, with Chris Watson starting at CB we're going to be bitching about how the team shouldn't have a starter as punt catcher.... :w00t:

"Posthumous" (someone whose career ended before the board started) honorable WR status should go to Ronnie Harmon for "the drop heard 'round the world," maybe make him WR coach?

I see a big battle for O-Line coach between Mauck and Vinklarek, and O Coordinator between Henning, Shepard and Killdrive.

Im providing three players at each spot since TBD has been around. Feel free to add in. These players have felt the wrath and venom of this board on a weekly basis. No matter what they did they were billsfanone. Enjoy and hammer away at these classic TSW whipping boys.

QB

Rob Johnson, Drew Bledsoe,Clod Tollins

RB

Antowain Smith,Travis Henry,Joe Burns

WR

Quinn Early, Josh Reed, Jeremy McDaniel

TE

Friggin' Lonnie, Bobby Collins, Jay Riemersma

OL

Ruben Brown, John Fina, Mike Williams

S

Coy Wire, Raion Hill, Henry Jones

CB

Ken Irvin, Chris Watson, Antoine Winfield

LB

Eddie Robinson, Brandon Spoon, Jay Foreman

DE

Ryan Denney, Erik Flowers,Grant Irons

DL

Leif Larson, Tyrone Robertson,Justin Bannon

K/P

Chris Mohr, Jake Arians,Ryan Lindell

Coaches

Greggo,Wade, Gilbride

Execs

Tom Donahoe, John Butler and Ralph Wilson

42162[/snapback]

good list i would add ronnie harmon and jeff burris.

we ripped on jeremy mcdaniels?

i seem to remember us ripping on gregg williams for not starting mcdaniels since he seemed to catch everything going his way

note: i've been around alot longer the '03...my original profile was first created back in the flutie-johnson days...1999? i forget...anyhoo, the profile was lost in the reset

Great list. Friggin Lonnie may be a first ballot HOFer.

One man that everyone forgot....I can't even remember his frist name. ?Daryl? Porter. The king of the stupid penalty. I think he owns a restaurant in FLA. As I recall, not the brightest man ever to wear our uniform.

Id also add Gabe Northern and Russell "Superman" Copeland.

peace