Football fans? Hardly.

I am so sick of this black-and-white, on-and-off, knee-jerk reaction BULL.

Here's how most of the whiners on this board think the interview process should have gone:

Marv: Did you have a winning record?

Sherman: Yep.

Marv: Do you want an H2 or a BMW SUV?

Marv: Did you have a winning record?

Jauron: Um...not really.

Marv: Do you realize you have a piece of spinach in your teeth?

Jauron: Um...spi-nach?

Marv: Goddarn Yalie. Get out of my sight.

There are many NFL head coaches who did poorly for one franchise and went on to great things with another. Ever hear of something called PERSONNEL? Do you really think that Jauron had a prayer of having a winning season in Chicago or Detroit with the players there?

Did Kraft looked at Belichick's W-L record before he hired him? It was 36-44. Belichick was considered a failure as a HC by most. Give Jauron a chance, will ya?

GO BILLS!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

578192[/snapback]

If you don't find the reactionary posts funny or therapeutic then you're probably better served by not reading this board.

If you don't find the reactionary posts funny or therapeutic then you're probably better served by not reading this board.

578205[/snapback]

Oh, it is definitely therapeutic--and funny, too! I think it was watching Soprano's post go over the 80,000 view and 3,000 reply mark that pushed me over the edge. I am really excited that they have a HC--and I can't wait to hear the boyz on NFL Radio breakin' it down tomorrow!

Here's how most of the whiners on this board think the interview process should have gone:

Marv:  Did you have a winning record?

Sherman:  Yep.

Marv:  Do you want an H2 or a BMW SUV?

Marv:  Did you have a winning record?

Jauron:  Um...not really.

Marv:  Do you realize you have a piece of spinach in your teeth?

Jauron:  Um...spi-nach?

Marv:  Goddarn Yalie.  Get out of my sight.

There are many NFL head coaches who did poorly for one franchise and went on to great things with another.  Ever hear of something called PERSONNEL?  Do you really think that Jauron had a prayer of having a winning season in Chicago or Detroit with the players there? 

Did Kraft looked at Belichick's W-L record before he hired him?  It was 36-44.  Belichick was considered a failure as a HC by most.  Give Jauron a chance, will ya? 

GO BILLS!!

578192[/snapback]

I have 4 words 4 all these pessimists! Kiss my hairy buttox!

Now let's see if we can all get behind Dick Jauron like true Bills fans.

Why, I'll bet that within an hour or three there will be nearly 34,000 posts and over 500 replies stating, in so many words, "y'know, maybe he wasn't the dude that I wanted as HC, but I'm a Bills fan so I am going to support my team."

Hahahahahahahahahaha <falling out of chair laughing> hahahahahahahahaha!

Why, I'll bet that within an hour or three there will be nearly 34,000 posts and over 500 replies stating, in so many words, "y'know, maybe he wasn't the dude that I wanted as HC, but I'm a Bills fan so I am going to support my team."

578262[/snapback]

We all know that isnt going to happen...Most Bills fans are turning into Jests fans. Never satisfied and always ready to run someone out of town.

That being said, I'll still be rooting for my Bills...what can I say I've stuck with teams through worse....Chicago White Sox since the early 90's, Sabres since I was introduced to hockey in the 80's, The Bills since I was born (1981), rooting for Dale Earnhardt to lose a race...

578262[/snapback]

I won't support anybody until they prove to me they can win. Not after the last two coaching staffs.

...forgive me, but I live in Oz and it's been 45 degrees Celcius- 3 questions. 1. What's a SUV? 2. Should I be happy that my new coach eats SPINACH? 3. Should i be concerned about my new coach's oral hygiene routine?

:rolleyes:

It's very friggin hot...

BB had a lot more success in his NFL coaching career, even including the Cleveland years, than Jauron's ever had when he was hired by Kraft.

578215[/snapback]

Guys like Wannestedt and Turner have rings from their Dallas days and look what that got them when they went elsewhere. The both sucked hind tit and still do as HC's. I don't give a damn what the guy did previously, all I care about is how the Bills look come September and unless you have a crystal ball, you don't have a clue how Jauron will work out as the HC of the Bills.