So, I'm the only one who doesn't mind Jauron?

bbb

I've heard a lot of great things about him. I figured he would connect well with Marv because he reminds me of Marv when Marv came here. He got canned it seemed unfairly in Chicago.........I would have taken either one, and I thought the board was split, too...........Now it looks like it was 100% Sherman - 0% Jauron...........I wonder if the same outcry would have happened if Sherman was offered.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a lot of great things about him.  I figured he would connect well with Marv because he reminds me of Marv when Marv came here.  He got canned it seemed unfairly in Chicago.........I would have taken either one, and I thought the board was split, too...........Now it looks like it was 100% Sherman - 0% Jauron...........I wonder if the same outcry would have happened if Sherman was offered.

578094[/snapback]

I did not want Jauron, but if Marv says he is the right one, then I know he is the right one.

I've heard a lot of great things about him.  I figured he would connect well with Marv because he reminds me of Marv when Marv came here.  He got canned it seemed unfairly in Chicago.........I would have taken either one, and I thought the board was split, too...........Now it looks like it was 100% Sherman - 0% Jauron...........I wonder if the same outcry would have happened if Sherman was offered.

578094[/snapback]

He is as good as any other pick. Let him come in and do the job.

It's funny.......the guy hasn't even had his PC yet and he is already being run out of town! Give the guy a chance!

This guys is good. Better than what his record shows. I predict now that people will be giving the guy a chance after they here him at the PC. He is a great speaker and knows his stuff. Once they hear his philosophy, I think people might come around a little!

Please just give the guy a chance.

Another unemotional, clueless coach. God, when will the Bills hire a HC with a little fire in his belly?

I've heard a lot of great things about him. I figured he would connect well with Marv because he reminds me of Marv when Marv came here. He got canned it seemed unfairly in Chicago.........I would have taken either one, and I thought the board was split, too...........Now it looks like it was 100% Sherman - 0% Jauron...........I wonder if the same outcry would have happened if Sherman was offered.

578094[/snapback]

I'm excited. I think he's an excellent coach who had some lousy talent in Chicago. He's got a run-stop the run mentality.

Plus, if anyone can identify who can be a good head coach in the league, it's a former coach who's in the HOF. Marv watched him a lot in Chicago, he must know exactly what were getting.

It's funny.......the guy hasn't even had his PC yet and he is already being run out of town!  Give the guy a chance!

This guys is good.  Better than what his record shows.  I predict now that people will be giving the guy a chance after they here him at the PC.  He is a great speaker and knows his stuff.  Once they hear his philosophy, I think people might come around a little!

Please just give the guy a chance.

578276[/snapback]

I agree. When I read some of the stuff that was written by his past players, it was quite positive. The guy went to Yale. He is not stupid. I have confidence that he will give us a good D. I'm crossing my fingers that he has a quality OC waiting in the wings. Sometimes it just takes a new setting for a coach to really shine. What bugs me is that most of the fans, and media alike, think they know more than the guys in charge.

He strikes me as a fine choice.

1, 80% of the HC candidate strike me as about the same, like folks from Marv Levy who stunk in KC and won here to genii like Bill Belicheck was adequate at best in Cleve (and this is if you are charitable about your assessment) and showed what he could do with a good team and good breaks in NE, most HCs strike me as different in the specifics but relatively the same as far as the final results.

Of the 20% oe so who are "special" most of the these folks are like A rich Kotite who can lose anywhere and its the rare talent like a Nill Parcells or a Joe Gibbs who have shown the general ability to win with very different types of teams.

2. As a former HC, Jauron has shown some good ability in several seasons that indicate he is the upper rung of the 80% though he also stunk up the joint working with Detroit recently (I do not blame him completely for this as they have much bigger issues starting with Matt Millen( and finally producing poorly enough to get canned in Chicago.

3. The key things for the Bills it strikes me is that after the dissension and disruption accompanying the demise of TD and his passive-aggressive management style that pulled off some outstanding moves, but ultimately he seemed to be about making sure that no HC would ever run him out of job like Cowher did (thus he picked failure GW over Fox for whatever reason and did not work actively to suck up to Marvin Lewis and his wife and get them to come here).

Ultimately I think it is most important for the Bills to be a winner is not to adopt any particular strategy, but instead to be a TEAM rather than a team. If Ralph is active fine but his activity needs to be to keep everybody pulling together rather than make some folks winners and some folks loser who are still Bills.

The Golden Boys will probably remain on the same page and if Jauron has built a relationship with and sucked up to Ralph so he is one the same page we will be in much better shape than the"|watch you back" approach which came to describe the Bills.