Are we ever gonna pick a coach?

KRT88

I was preaching patience earky in the week but what is the old up?  Come on Ralph make a freakin decision and get it over with!

577264[/snapback]

Gee, they've taken 9 days so far to make a critical decision at a critical juncture in the team's history. Slackards. I agree, they should take less than a week, optimally only 48 hours...CD

Gee, they've taken 9 days so far to make a critical decision at a critical juncture in the team's history. Slackards.  I agree, they should take less than a week, optimally only 48 hours...CD

577275[/snapback]

We got a late start. Mularkey resigned 10 days after most coaches were either fired or not renewed immediately after the season. I'd say the "golden boys" are moving pretty quickly.

I am holding judgement until we see the results...and even then...all that matters is what we begin to see on the field come September.

I was preaching patience earky in the week but what is the old up?  Come on Ralph make a freakin decision and get it over with!

577264[/snapback]

Why hurrry ? There are only 2 HC openings....and some of these candidates

could become coordinators for our own team....

577264[/snapback]

Be patient, hopefully Levy is getting all his ducks in order. The last thing we need is another hastily called news conference, and another.

577264[/snapback]

Why do we need to rush into one the most important decisions for this franchise? We need to find the right leader. If that takes another 2 weeks so be it.