Dolphins hiring Mularkey would be great

HarkinBanks

YOu guys are making a career out of dissing Mularkey.  Be careful what you wish for.  I think he is a much better coach than you are giving him  credit for.

Besides, it's getting beyond tiresome.

577226[/snapback]

Look what happened with Wade, Gregg Williams. Seems like once the pressure is off from the HC position, they turn out to be pretty good coordinators. Not to mention he knows how some of our remaining defensive players will play.

YOu guys are making a career out of dissing Mularkey.  Be careful what you wish for.  I think he is a much better coach than you are giving him  credit for.

Besides, it's getting beyond tiresome.

577226[/snapback]

I thought I heard that Pittsburgh was going to fire Mularkey as their O coordinator before we hired him as our head coach??

What do we know about Mularkey? We know that he's a terrible head coach, he's not tough enough to hack it in Buffalo, he's a quitter and now he's about to become a traitor. Miami can have him. The Bills will know in key situations that the trick plays are coming, that the pass is coming on 1st & Goal from the one. The swing pass to the FB on 3rd and 9 and the 3 yard out on 3rd & 12 will be staples of the Miami offense.

What do we know about Mularkey? We know that he's a terrible head coach, he's not tough enough to hack it in Buffalo, he's a quitter and now he's about to become a traitor. Miami can have him. The Bills will know in key situations that the trick plays are coming, that the pass is coming on 1st & Goal from the one.  The swing pass to the FB on 3rd and 9 and the 3 yard out on 3rd & 12 will be staples of the Miami offense.

577317[/snapback]

I thought I heard that Pittsburgh was going to fire Mularkey as their O coordinator before we hired him as our head coach??

577266[/snapback]

You thought you heard it? Well, then...it must be true.

MM was a good OC before the Bills hired him and he'll probably be a good OC for whoever hires him next.

Look what happened with Wade, Gregg Williams. Seems like once the pressure is off from the HC position, they turn out to be pretty good coordinators. Not to mention he knows how some of our remaining defensive players will play.

577246[/snapback]

When you take away every aspect a head coach has to worry about and be ready for during the week prior to game....then all the things a head coach has to oversee/manage during the game...it can be overwelming and sometimes take time to get use too...

I still dont think Mularkey was that bad of an in game coach(of course the Miami game really hurts my opinion on that)....his faults came with dealing with his roster, keeping the veterans happy, while continueing to move the team in a positive forward direction...he dropped the ball in all these aspects...

You thought you heard it?  Well, then...it must be true.

MM was a good OC before the Bills hired him and he'll probably be a good OC for whoever hires him next.

577440[/snapback]

Two facts I know for sure:

1. The Bills offense struggled overall and their 4,122 yards were the fewest produced by Buffalo in a 16-game season last season.

2. Buffalo went 14-18 and ranked 25th and 28th in offense in two seasons under Mularkey.

Any way you look at it, that is piss poor. I for one do not think the offensive talent on the Bills last year was the worst ever in their history. Recording the fewest yards ever in their history is not a testament to a great offensive mind.

What do we know about Mularkey? We know that he's a terrible head coach, he's not tough enough to hack it in Buffalo, he's a quitter and now he's about to become a traitor. Miami can have him. The Bills will know in key situations that the trick plays are coming, that the pass is coming on 1st & Goal from the one.  The swing pass to the FB on 3rd and 9 and the 3 yard out on 3rd & 12 will be staples of the Miami offense.

577317[/snapback]

malarkey was a meathead, he tried hard, but he was just another poor chioce of coaches for the bills..........now that he went to miami I hate the guy just like Thurman Thomas.