The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures? They must be hot because I just googled this up:

In an update to an earlier blog post about how the "legendary" Taps Gallagher Center had not held that distinction since the O'Donohue twins patrolled the hardwood (pun sort of intended)

I've gone a long time not posting on TSW. There is bad karma here. But I wanted to chime in on this topic...

Taylor Hicks is the man. Here are three songs off his solo CD “Under The Radar” …

Hell of a Day

Heart & Soul

Soul Thing

The man is good.

I must go meditate all the negative energy out of me before I return to TSR's Center Ice forum.

Late,

PTS

604527[/snapback]

Seriously.... awesome dude... seriously.

That's not drool...  :doh:

604532[/snapback]

Hey, come on now.....that's not fair....I only peed on her once....territorial thing, you understand :P

I can't decide who I want to cheer for more from the group of 12 guys...The shaved headed rocker or the silver fox like Ray Charles impersonator. Guy can play the harmonica too.

This girl can sing, but I see some potential in her to be annoying. Not as much as Mikalyah from last year(nobody will every reach her level of wanting to punch her through the TV screen), but we will see...

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/katharine_mcphee/

I can't decide who I want to cheer for more from the group of 12 guys...The shaved headed rocker or the silver fox like Ray Charles impersonator.  Guy can play the harmonica too. 

This girl can sing, but I see some potential in her to be annoying.  Not as much as Mikalyah from last year(nobody will every reach her level of wanting to punch her through the TV screen), but we will see...

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/katharine_mcphee/

604893[/snapback]

Yeah, that guy can do a very good Ray Charles impersonation. I was impressed. I like his voice too.