Another Gem From Hillary

Plantation."

In other breaking news, Mayor Nagin let us know that "God is mad at America." God apparently also informed him that it is his will for New Orleans to have a majority of African-American citizens. Who is crazier Mickey, this guy or Pat Robertson?

Look, Repubs make me sicker with each passing day, but dems will simply continue to lose as long as idiots like this are your "leaders." :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plantation."

In other breaking news, Mayor Nagin let us know that "God is mad at America."  God apparently also informed him that it is his will for New Orleans to have a majority of African-American citizens. Who is crazier Mickey, this guy or Pat Robertson?

Look, Repubs make me sicker with each passing day, but dems will simply continue to lose as long as idiots like this are your "leaders."  :D

570587[/snapback]

They are Democrats. They are allowed to say racist things.

maybe the Dems are just testing to see if Conservatives have a sense of humor.

570630[/snapback]

What are the chances that our resident expert on racism will chime in and condemn these remarks?

Plantation."

In other breaking news, Mayor Nagin let us know that "God is mad at America."  God apparently also informed him that it is his will for New Orleans to have a majority of African-American citizens. Who is crazier Mickey, this guy or Pat Robertson?

Look, Repubs make me sicker with each passing day, but dems will simply continue to lose as long as idiots like this are your "leaders."  :D

570587[/snapback]

I gotta go with Robertson in a split decision. Nagin is a promising new comer but you gotta give Robertson respect for his longevity at the top...er...I mean bottom.

Besides, Nagin is a mayor, not a minister hiding behind God.

I actually agree with you that democrats have a serious leadership problem. Most of the problem is that their leaders are pretty bad in their own right. When they do come up with anyone half way decent, the Republican character assassination team usually has them for dinner. It is already starting with Murtha for example.

I also think they simply had some pretty rotten luck. Wellstone getting killed in a plane crash, same with JFK Jr. There are a lot of Iraq War vets running as democrats for various positions, mostly congress. Perhaps there are some future party leaders among them.

I gotta go with Robertson in a split decision.  Nagin is a promising new comer but you gotta give Robertson respect for his longevity at the top...er...I mean bottom.

I actually agree with you that democrats have a serious leadership problem.  Most of the problem is that their leaders are pretty bad in their own right.  When they do come up with anyone half way decent, the Republican character assassination team usually has them for dinner.  It is already starting with Murtha for example.

I also think they simply had some pretty rotten luck.  Wellstone getting killed in a plane crash, same with JFK Jr.  There are a lot of Iraq War vets running as democrats for various positions, mostly congress.  Perhaps there are some future party leaders among them.

570680[/snapback]

Murtha's idea of pulling out all the troops NOW, dovetailed with his criticism of the military that basically states they are inept is a "half way decent" position and one which should not be subject to scorn?

I wont even get into your just obnoxious premise that what Nagin said isnt as bad because he's an elected official. That makes what he said WORSE.

Murtha's idea of pulling out all the troops NOW, dovetailed with his criticism of the military that basically states they are inept is a "half way decent" position and one which should not be subject to scorn?

Democrats can say anything and should be immune from criticism.

I wont even get into your just obnoxious premise that what Nagin said isnt as bad because he's an elected official.  That makes what he said WORSE.

570698[/snapback]

You have to remember the usual rubber-stamp response from Mickey. It is pretty much the same in every post:

"Democrats do it too (I am only saying this to make it appear that I am not as partisan as I really am), BUT REPUBLICANS ARE WORSE."

I am suprised, however, that he didn't twist himself into a pretzel trying to defend Hillary.

Damn....you can add in that the whole usage of the example of a "Republican Attack Machine" is just a stupid retort all together. By using this line of reasoning, he implies that there is not the same piece of weaponry along HIS front. that the reasons why the Dems cant get anything together is not because of their own problems,. but becuase of "the man" keeping them down....that its someone elses fault.

Wait....thats the MO of the left in its entirety....that its "someone else' fault Im (we) are like this."

OK....I think Im starting to get it........

Damn....you can add in that the whole usage of the example of a "Republican Attack Machine" is just a stupid retort all together. By using this line of reasoning, he implies that there is not the same piece of weaponry along HIS front. that the reasons why the Dems cant get anything together is not because of their own problems,. but becuase of "the man" keeping them down....that its someone elses fault.

Wait....thats the MO of the left in its entirety....that its "someone else' fault Im (we) are like this."

OK....I think Im starting to get it........

570726[/snapback]

Gotta love the victim mentality...

I gotta go with Robertson in a split decision.  Nagin is a promising new comer but you gotta give Robertson respect for his longevity at the top...er...I mean bottom.

570680[/snapback]

So Robertson, as a private person, spouts off, and you throw a hissy fit because the GOP doesn't silence him. But Nagin's an elected official in a position of public responsibility saying it...and your response is "But Robertson hides behind God"?

Un!@#$ingbelievable.

What would happen to a white politician in New Orleans if he said he wanted the city to be "chocolate" again? I'm just curious. Anyone? Would it be okay?

Plus, are African Americans now to be called "Chocolates" or "Chocolate Americans?" Does that make me a White Chocolate American? If you feel like a nut, are you an Almond Joy American? Is there a chance that the best way to fund and advance Chocolate American civilization is to get them sponsored by Hershey or Sees?

If you are an all-around hard-working, dependable and morally good black person, does that make you a Solid Chocolate American? And alternately, if you are lowly and self-absorbed, does that make you a Hollow Chocolate American? What effect, if any, will this have on Easter? Will we have to rename the kind of bunny in my son's basket because we don't want to offend the Hollow Chocolate American?

Well, I at least appreciate Nagin's efforts. God knows if a White Chocolate American said he wanted a city to be filled with Chocolate Americans, he wouldn't be able to utter the idea before it would melt in his mouth.

So Robertson, as a private person, spouts off, and you throw a hissy fit because the GOP doesn't silence him.  But Nagin's an elected official in a position of public responsibility saying it...and your response is "But Robertson hides behind God"?

Un!@#$ingbelievable.

570746[/snapback]

It gets worse....Nagin stated that "I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. ", implying the white populace uptown.

Stop and think about this....an elcted official publicly stated that he DOESNT CARE about the opinions, thoughts and concerns of a significant portion of those he swore to serve. It defies logic...and one of the most reprehensible things Ive ever heard stated by an elected official. Im wondering if such statements can be considered a violation of his oath of office and proceedings to remove him should commence.

And oh yeah....Nagin used GOD to back up all his statements. There goes that argument (Robertson).

And one more thing....LA's post above is one of the all-time best on PPP.

So Robertson, as a private person, spouts off, and you throw a hissy fit because the GOP doesn't silence him.  But Nagin's an elected official in a position of public responsibility saying it...and your response is "But Robertson hides behind God"?

Un!@#$ingbelievable.

570746[/snapback]

Mickey has been having a tough couple of weeks with his arguments.

570698[/snapback]

While I personally don't agree with Murtha's idea, could you point out where he has said the military is inept?

What are the chances that our resident expert on racism will chime in and condemn these remarks?

570638[/snapback]

Looks like zero. He couldn't resist running straight for PAT ROBERTSON MORE BAD!

Plus, are African Americans now to be called "Chocolates" or "Chocolate Americans?" Does that make me a White Chocolate American? If you feel like a nut, are you an Almond Joy American? Is there a chance that the best way to fund and advance Chocolate American civilization is to get them sponsored by Hershey or Sees?

570771[/snapback]

I think I found my new signature.

He couldn't resist running straight for PAT ROBERTSON MORE BAD!

570843[/snapback]

"Democrats do it too (I am only saying this to make it appear that I am not as partisan as I really am), BUT REPUBLICANS ARE WORSE."