Boomer Esiason

Remember that one pre-game show that one time where Esiason sacked up and called Peyton Manning 'this generation's Dan Marino?' Remember that?

Well, that caused quite a stir at the time and I just wanted to point out to all of you that Esiason very well could have been right. Time will tell and when all is said and done, and if Esiason is right about all this... remember that you heard it here first.

Remember that one pre-game show that one time where Esiason sacked up and called Peyton Manning 'this generation's Dan Marino?'  Remember that?

Well, that caused quite a stir at the time and I just wanted to point out to all of you that Esiason very well could have been right.  Time will tell and when all is said and done, and if Esiason is right about all this... remember that you heard it here first.

569918[/snapback]

Noted. :pirate: You will get all the credit for having broken this story. :doh:

Remember that one pre-game show that one time where Esiason sacked up and called Peyton Manning 'this generation's Dan Marino?'  Remember that?

Well, that caused quite a stir at the time and I just wanted to point out to all of you that Esiason very well could have been right.  Time will tell and when all is said and done, and if Esiason is right about all this... remember that you heard it here first.

569918[/snapback]

DIE DAN DIE...................laces out!

569918[/snapback]

Why will Manning get injured and get job pitching insurance when on IR llike Marino did? I have not see Manning killing his RBs like Marino did.