DIE! patriots DIE!

cåblelady

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the Bills suck.  However, that fact in no way is going to prevent me from fully enjoying this Patriots loss.  I just cracked open a bottle of Arrogant Double Bastard to celebrate.  Life is good!

567555[/snapback]

LOL....I was in DC this week and had Arrogant Bastard Ale for the first time. It was oustanding! I have to find out where to buy it around here.

LOL....I was in DC this week and had Arrogant Bastard Ale for the first time.  It was oustanding!  I have to find out where to buy it around here.

567560[/snapback]

I don't know about CT but you can't buy it here in NC yet. I picked up this bottle last month when I was up in Buffalo. Damn it's some good stuff. 10% abv.

:(  :unsure:  :blink:

edit:  I'll stay happy if we don't lose power.  It's a little stormy out there...lights just flickered!

567557[/snapback]

Yeah, it's pretty scary. I'm worried that the huge old tree outside is going get blown over onto my car!

When Vinafairy's kick sailed wide right, it was the highlight of the 2005 season. You have to live out here to FULLY appreciate what *ssholes most Patsie fans are. The thought of all those fat, stupid, drunk Pats fans sitting in bahs all over Boston crying about the referees, playcalling, etc. etc. etc. is just great.

Maybe this will also shut up all their damned media stoolies who were falling over themselves anointing the Patsies world champs again this year, nominating Teddie for sainthood, etc.

Ok, I think I got all the venom out. Whew. :(

The thought of all those fat, stupid, drunk Pats fans sitting in bahs all over Boston crying about the referees, playcalling, etc. etc. etc. is just great.

Maybe this will also shut up all their damned media stoolies who were falling over themselves anointing the Patsies world champs again this year, nominating Teddie for sainthood, etc.

Ok, I think I got all the venom out.  Whew.  :(

567611[/snapback]

What!?!?!?!? You mean they arent still champs??? What an outrage!!!

Probably a little early for that - given that they'll be the heavy favorite to win the division again next season.

567651[/snapback]

They may win the division, but they aren't going to see the SB for a while...