Peter King says...

Ray

Peter King had three interesting things to say on WEEI here in boston.

1) He spoke with Marv yesterday and Marv is NOT going to be coach.

2) He expects the Bills to go with the best OC out there--possibly Mike Heimerdinger (sp????) of the Jets

3) He spoke with Gregg Williams yesterday (b/c both he and Williams are in Seattle) and they talked about the Bills and GW said it is a tough place to work b/c the phone will ring daily and it is Ralph who wants to know how the team is doing.

Kind of sour grapes I think about GW. The guy who dismantled the Bills defense when he came in because he knew better how to do it. Wow, the audacity of an owner to know how his football team is doing. Nice, Gregg. Go fail in Washington too. Make fun of the guy who preceded you like Wade--even though Wade was a better coach.

Interesting. The best offensive mind out there is Martz. He would be an AWFUL choice, and he'd prompt April to leave, b/c April hates him.

Heimerdinger is known as a real ass - his players almost always despise him.

Other offensive minds out there: Fassel (ugh), Al Saunders (not sure what I think).

Why not go with a defensive coach, who will instill more toughness and attitude in my opinion?

Interesting.  The best offensive mind out there is Martz.  He would be an AWFUL choice, and he'd prompt April to leave, b/c April hates him.

Heimerdinger is known as a real ass - his players almost always despise him.

Other offensive minds out there:  Fassel (ugh), Al Saunders (not sure what I think).

Why not go with a defensive coach, who will instill more toughness and attitude in my opinion?

566778[/snapback]

Because the offense is more broke then the defense?

Because the defensive problems can be traced to really have bad DT's, and bad LB's after Spikes got hurt. It's easy to sign/draft a couple of studs there. :devil:

Because Haslett or someone else is maybe already on board as DC if he doesn't get a HC job.

I hate to be bothered at work also .....

but for goodness sake i'd rather take a few calls from the old man Detroit

than to have him wondering in my office every 10 minutes.

The latest Forbes valuation for the Bills franchise is 708 million dollars......

If I had an investment worth 708 million dollars I'd think I'd want to be kept abreast of it also.

Forbes

Doesn't anyone for a second stop to think how Ralph says he wasn't in the loop in the last 5 years, when a former coach says that he would call daily?

566810[/snapback]

yep. it was the 1st thing that crossed my mind.

Doesn't anyone for a second stop to think how Ralph says he wasn't in the loop in the last 5 years, when a former coach says that he would call daily?

566810[/snapback]

WITCH

BURN HIM

ok I have a feeling that I will not see a Bills Playoff Game till I have my first child and considering i'm not married ...

so King spoke to Marv and was told that he would not coach. Someting Ralph made very clear at the press conference. Thats breaking news Peter, thanks for the update.

2nd he guesses that the Bills will go after the Jets OC. Nothing factual just a hunch on his part. King likes to be different and he is trying to go out on a limb with a guess- again no source.

Thirdly we all know Williams is an ass and will do what he can to make the team that fired him look bad. He is a good coordinator but not a good head coach as he showed in Buff. If Gibbs does retire and Williams takes over he will show that he sucks as HC once again.

Sometimes Peter King thinks he knows everything about everything and actually he knows very little.

3)  He spoke with Gregg Williams yesterday (b/c both he and Williams are in Seattle) and they talked about the Bills and GW said it is a tough place to work b/c the phone will ring daily and it is Ralph who wants to know how the team is doing.   

Kind of sour grapes I think about GW.  The guy who dismantled the Bills defense when he came in because he knew better how to do it.  Wow, the audacity of an owner to know how his football team is doing.  Nice, Gregg.  Go fail in Washington too.  Make fun of the guy who preceded you like Wade--even though Wade was a better coach.

566767[/snapback]

except that was the same criticism of ralph leveled by butler, aj smith, and in a backhanded way, wade. ralph is a meddler -- always has been, always will be. he's not an easy guy to work for.