Why are the beheading video's all over the net?

Frez

Its funny these videos are all over the net and there is not outrage that Americans are being beheaded- you can see for yourself on video. You can only imagine how disgusting and bloody and viscious someone being beheaded is but yet it is their on video if you wish to see it. www.ogrish.com Then you have Guantomo Bay and a bunch of Europeon writers talk about how we are mistreating them and our media is all over that story. Talk about the tail wagging the dog. WTF? They are in the Caribean reading the Koran eating well and living in better conditions then they have at home and American civilians trying to make a difference are being beheaded and what story does our media choose to cover. It makes me sick. I am glad the videos are out there for one. Our media does not cover it-people need to understand that there is no logic when dealing with extremists. Fug them. God Bless the USA and all our soldiers!

Why are these videos all over the internet already? I find it very disgusting. How can they be allowed to be posted on sites and why would people watch them?

Why?

How?

I don't get it? It makes me sick to my stomach.

40612[/snapback]

We live in a blood thirsty society that just loves and glorifies violence, real or imaginary. Many don't see the difference or care about the difference between real and imiginary violence. So if this crap is available, people are going to watch.

Honestly, it isn't difficult to understand why the rest of the world hate America and Americans.

We live in a blood thirsty society that just loves and glorifies violence, real or imaginary.  Many don't see the difference or care about the difference between real and imiginary violence.  So if this crap is available, people are going to watch.

Honestly, it isn't difficult to understand why the rest of the world hate America and Americans.

40643[/snapback]

Wait a second - it's OUR FAULT? Shame on you, you're a wretched, miserable lout. Go crawl back into the hole you came from. Let me get this straight - crazy Islamists are beheading tied-up, defenseless civilian contractors, and IT'S OUR FAULT? WE live in the violent society? You're insane. I'm so mad I can't even breathe - people like you don't deserve the freedoms you've been given.

Think about what you're saying - WE live in a "bloodthirsty society" because we have a Constitutional Amendment (which requires a Constition, you pathetic loser) that ALLOWS OUR FREE PRESS to SHOW A VIDEO of a bunch of BLOODTHIRSTY ANIMALS beheading innocent people, which serves as a REMINDER as to why we have the freedoms we have and why we make the sacrifices we make.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

Why are these videos all over the internet already? I find it very disgusting. How can they be allowed to be posted on sites and why would people watch them?

Why?

How?

40612[/snapback]

It's a chilling reminder why we are at war.

Terror is a tactic. A war against a tactic is like a war against raindrops. They crop up all over and there's little you can do about it unless you understand the tactics and resolve the core issues. The videos and coverage are having the desired effect for those that create them. Even though they are posted on the crazies' websites I'd be in favour of a total mainstream media ban on feeding the flames. It does nothing but create fear in Joe Public's mind and hence meets the objectives of the militants. Don't give them the satisfaction.

On a related note, if I'm a contractor in Iraq (or the middle east for that matter) I'm pretty much a ready target. It's not a secure area and probably won't be in our lifetime. Kind of like climbing Everest. I have a choice. If I go, I might die. I feel badly for their families but I'm not shocked they are getting picked off.

Terror is a tactic. A war against a tactic is like a war against raindrops. They crop up all over and there's little you can do about it unless you understand the tactics and resolve the core issues. The videos and coverage are having the desired effect for those that create them. Even though they are posted on the crazies' websites I'd be in favour of a total mainstream media ban on feeding the flames. It does nothing but create fear in Joe Public's mind and hence meets the objectives of the militants. Don't give them the satisfaction.

On a related note, if I'm a contractor in Iraq (or the middle east for that matter) I'm pretty much a ready target. It's not a secure area and probably won't be in our lifetime. Kind of like climbing Everest. I have a choice. If I go, I might die. I feel badly for their families but I'm not shocked they are getting picked off.

40688[/snapback]

Good point(s).

Thanks Campy. By the way. I'm not affiliated with Democrats or Republicans. I'm proudly Canadian and wish there was an easy way out of this hairball for all of us. It's not looking good for the next little while regardless of who gets elected. I also wish we could punch a few more in while in the red zone. Go Bills.

Thanks Campy. By the way. I'm not affiliated with Democrats or Republicans. I'm proudly Canadian and wish there was an easy way out of this hairball for all of us. It's not looking good for the next little while regardless of who gets elected. I also wish we could punch a few more in while in the red zone. Go Bills.

40706[/snapback]

Hey Deanster....what's the deal with Montreal? Are they going to eventually separate from the real Canadians? I get tired of their whining.....they fact that they whine in French is even more irritating lol

Why?

How?

40612[/snapback]

Because they can not show the beheading of Donahoe you want?

We live in a blood thirsty society that just loves and glorifies violence, real or imaginary.  Many don't see the difference or care about the difference between real and imiginary violence.  So if this crap is available, people are going to watch.

40643[/snapback]

Is that right. Then you tell me why they hate Americans, if you actually have some experience in that field. I'll bet you dont, Ill bet youve never been outside your own state let alone somewhere in the other parts of the world. A lot of people really love America and Americans. You just hear from that ugly people because the good ones are too afraid of the garbage out there to speak out.

How can they be allowed to be posted on sites and why would people watch them?

40612[/snapback]

I don't want to live in a society where things like this aren't "allowed". Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you agree with, it protects speech you loathe. I don't care what other people do with their time or eyes...I won't watch those retched videos, but I'm not going to decide for others what they can or can't watch.

Wait a second - it's OUR FAULT?  Shame on you, you're a wretched, miserable lout.  Go crawl back into the hole you came from.  Let me get this straight - crazy Islamists are beheading tied-up, defenseless civilian contractors, and IT'S OUR FAULT?  WE live in the violent society?  You're insane.  I'm so mad I can't even breathe - people like you don't deserve the freedoms you've been given.

Think about what you're saying - WE live in a "bloodthirsty society" because we have a Constitutional Amendment (which requires a Constition, you pathetic loser) that ALLOWS OUR FREE PRESS to SHOW A VIDEO of a bunch of BLOODTHIRSTY ANIMALS beheading innocent people, which serves as a REMINDER as to why we have the freedoms we have and why we make the sacrifices we make.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

40650[/snapback]

Hey man, I also believe that Americans get off on that gory stevestojan!

However, I loathe all Arabs, regardless if they are extremists or not. The moderates dare not speak up against fundamentalism for fear of death!

Check out some of the games the younger kids play these days and tell me you still disagree!

I'm very angry with the liberal bias out there from the media. But these videos are also up at Fox News too.

I'm very patriotic and can only get on my knees that these brave men and women chose this path in life to protect our liberties and the underprivileged others on this planet.

The Arabs need to be nuked! ASAP!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Cowardly Muslims!

That is just the most disgusting stevestojan I have ever seen. 10 times worse than the others, graphics wise. This stevestojan just make me sick. I can't believe these monsters can do this. Blow the whole f-ing country up is what I say.