Why are the beheading video's all over the net?

Frez

Is that right. Then you tell me why they hate Americans, if you actually have some experience in that field. I'll bet you dont, Ill bet youve never been outside your own state let alone somewhere in the other parts of the world. A lot of people really love America and Americans. You just hear from that ugly people because the good ones are too afraid of the garbage out there to speak out.

40841[/snapback]

I think it's more an issue of the fact that most other countries do not like the Bush family. Thats why I want to see him out. He's drawn us into a big mess... Costing, lives, money, and time. War is not the answer.

Hey man, I also believe that Americans get off on that gory stevestojan!

However, I loathe all Arabs, regardless if they are extremists or not.  The moderates dare not speak up against fundamentalism for fear of death! 

Check out some of the games the younger kids play these days and tell me you still disagree! 

I'm very angry with the liberal bias out there from the media.  But these videos are also up at Fox News too. 

I'm very patriotic and can only get on my knees that these brave men and women chose this path in life to protect our liberties and the underprivileged others on this planet. 

The Arabs need to be nuked!  ASAP!!!   

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Cowardly Muslims!

40878[/snapback]

You're a scary POS. The things people say on this board are sometimes downright crazy...Hitler crazy.

The reason they are and should be available is because to understand how f'd up these Islamic fundamentalists are some have to see them in action. It's similar to seeing the atrocities of the Nazi's in WWII. If everyone had access to the Nazi atrocities, maybe we wouldn't have the holocaust denial by some idiots. I wish every adult could watch these because they would have a better understanding of the barbarians that live in the Middle East. I'm sure there are people all over the world who think we are making this stuff up and no innocents are being slaughtered in this manner. The videos are actually defeating the purposes of their makers because what the videos do is show the world what these people truly are. I hope these videos never get censored because they are evidence of the truth.