Press conference at 5pm

Buftex

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

This situation has me so depressed now, I'm going to put in a tape of the 1990 AFC Championship Game podium...

565837[/snapback]

I am currently watching an infomercial about the Patriot Podium-Bruschi Edition...it comes with a floating halo and attached angel wings...

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

This situation has me so depressed now, I'm going to put in a tape of the 1990 AFC Championship Game podium...

565837[/snapback]

Oh come on! Do you even remember that podium?? All it did was look pretty and ride the coat tail of it's hall of fame microphone! If brought back today, it wouldn't be able to stand up to the demands of the modern podium.

Oh come on!  Do you even remember that podium??  All it did was look pretty and ride the coat tail of it's hall of fame microphone!  If brought back today, it wouldn't be able to stand up to the demands of the modern podium.

565854[/snapback]

It led the AFC in post-game press conferences for four straight years. 'Nuff said. :w00t:

I just hope the new podium has big league podium experience. The last thing we need is a college podium.

565641[/snapback]

I think we need to pursue and up and coming podium, one that has been involved in a successful podioum program. Maybe one of the Partiots podiums is looking to move on. What a coup that would be, getting one of Belicheks podiums. It would strenghten the Bills press conferences, and weaken a divisional foe! Brilliant!

Or, do you think Ralph will dig back in the past, again, and bring back Chuck Knox's podium? I feel a podium poll coming on.......... :w00t:

That Patriots podium is a true hero.  It's amazing the way it came back from Bruschi's stroke.  God bless it, it's a podium that changed the world...

565853[/snapback]

And you know that world changing podiums are very rare...

I think Ralph should look in the closet for the mid-60's AFL championship podium and re-employ it...hope they didn't throw it away when they moved to Orchard Park...

The podium is probably old enough to know its limitations and young enough to exceed them or some other bull sh-- cliche...

And you know that world changing podiums are very rare...

I think Ralph should look in the closet for the mid-60's AFL championship podium and re-employ it...hope they didn't throw it away when they moved to Orchard Park...

The podium is probably old enough to know its limitations and young enough to exceed them or some other bull sh-- cliche...

565868[/snapback]

There is a podium they're looking at for the draft, I heard. A real high-motor type, and a fine young podium, supposedly...

What did our podium in was the second-guessing from all the fans scrutinizing every move the podium made. Remember when the podium released it's veteran microphone for a new microphone with lots of potential? The media jumped all over it, even though the old mic only showed flashes of it's old brilliance and whenever it was approached quickly it would just disconnect itself. We needed to give that podium more time to work with the new mic. A shame really....