So...

DC Tom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just goes to show you that even the most pathetic person can find someone.

40620[/snapback]

Ouch. :D

BTW, I celebrated my fifth wedding anniversary on September 11 with the lovely and talented Kimberly by my side. I am truly a fortunate man and wouldn't trade her for anybody else in the world.

And I know 9/11 is a sad day for many, but I turn the TV off when the calendar hits that day. Since I had a brother at the WTC on 9/11 (who got out from the PATH station), there isn't a day that goes by I don't think about that...but that's for another post.

Anyway, good marriages are great, and that is why men get married. Bad marriages...result in Paco. :D

My sincere congratulations, Tom.

Mike

Congrats! Will we see a little DC Tom on the way soon? I mean, you do owe it to the world to breed.  :D

Seriously though, congrats. Will you post any pics?

40523[/snapback]

I retract my statement about everyone, sorry Ed. Britney has left for better grounds. :D

Bite your tongue on Tom breeding.

And what do you want picture of? Tom breeding. Who do you think you are t-bone and stevestojan? I am disappointed in you. :D

Woa.  Did we just find a replacement for "stojan?"

40626[/snapback]

Oh, please. So I speak my mind about something and suddenly I'm a mindless moron, everyone is flipping me the bird, and now you want them to change stevestojan to Paco? Christ, when did this board get so pussified?

Oh, wait, I think it was right after some genius decided that our team is so bad that we should give Jeff George a look.

And I'M the mindless moron.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: one and all. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Oh, please. So I speak my mind about something and suddenly I'm a mindless moron, everyone is flipping me the bird, and now you want them to change stevestojan to Paco? Christ, when did this board get so pussified?

Oh, wait, I think it was right after some genius decided that our team is so bad that we should give Jeff George a look.

And I'M the mindless moron.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: one and all. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

40697[/snapback]

Well, looks like the shoe fits to me...A$$wipe.

Christ, when did this board get so pussified?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: one and all. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

40697[/snapback]

Pretty much about the same time "man chowda" loving Pat's fan started apologizing and regulars fawned all over it...