So...

DC Tom

In the future, could you please preface your post with an (OT) to signify that it is an off topic thread so people like myself don't waste our time reading another pathetic "all eyes on me" thread.

Jesus, the server has enough problems without crap like this taking up critical bandwidth.

40535[/snapback]

YOU CANT TAKE READING THESE FUGGING POSTS THAN GET FUG OFF THE BOARD ALL TOGETHER

THE TBD'ERS ARE A FAMILY HERE.

SO :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: MISERABLE LOSER

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU CANT TAKE READING THESE FUGGING POSTS THAN GET FUG OFF THE BOARD ALL TOGETHER

SO  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  MISERABLE LOSER

40963[/snapback]

You tell him, Sue. We don't need a$$holes like that around here. Tell them to go to their own board to talk smack like this.

SO  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  MISERABLE LOSER

40963[/snapback]

Good job Sue. This ass-s-hole is probably a patriots fan, trolling here. We don't need him or anyone from his ilk here. keep slamming him, he deserves it. How dare you harrass our resident Dexter.

I think it's great for Tom - he deserves happiness.

Paco I know you will be returning to this Off topic thread because that's what people who complain about OT threads do best. So Chill dear, you can harass all you want but we are family here. Keep this up and your handle Paco will be a$$wipe or some other colorful word.

stevestojan never thought that would happen and neither did Rosen but stranger things have happened. HAVE A NICE DAY :o:o notice I didn't :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: you

Oh, please. So I speak my mind about something and suddenly I'm a mindless moron, everyone is flipping me the bird, and now you want them to change stevestojan to Paco? Christ, when did this board get so pussified?

Oh, wait, I think it was right after some genius decided that our team is so bad that we should give Jeff George a look.

And I'M the mindless moron.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: one and all. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

40697[/snapback]

Whaa whaa. Look at me. Look at me.

I can't decipher an OT post from its topic, so I'll slam Jeff George instead.

Hey, George's first name starts with a "J" so he must be a good fit in Buffalo.

In the future, could you please preface your post with an (OT) to signify that it is an off topic thread so people like myself don't waste our time reading another pathetic "all eyes on me" thread.

Jesus, the server has enough problems without crap like this taking up critical bandwidth.

40535[/snapback]

We are like family here,because of helping others and so on. If you have a problem with that,then leave! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: