Who STILL wants to draft M. Vick?

Corp000085

ESPNNews reports that he was arrested last night for something to do with a firearm...  Maybe pulling it on someone.  Either way, he was arrested in VA last night.  Link to follow...

560239[/snapback]

One M. Vick shouldn't worry because he was already drafted.

The other M.Vick needs to be shot.

ESPNNews reports that he was arrested last night for something to do with a firearm...  Maybe pulling it on someone.  Either way, he was arrested in VA last night.  Link to follow...

560239[/snapback]

Must not be too fast otherwise he would have gotten away.

Don't worry he'll land in Oakland.

This guy's like Maurice Clarett on speed!

560242[/snapback]

seriously, would anyone with anything more than a cinder block for a brain go get arrested THE DAY that he declares for the draft and essentially guarentees himself at least $500,000/year? At least he isn't as dumb as len bias was though.

seriously, would anyone with anything more than a cinder block for a brain go get arrested THE DAY that he declares for the draft and essentially guarentees himself at least $500,000/year?  At least he isn't as dumb as len bias was though.

560249[/snapback]

It's early...who knows. he has plenty of time to screw up more. :doh:

THere's a whole thread of idiots from the other day, suggesting we should draft that guy. Marcus Vick will be NOTHING in the NFL. He's destined for self destruction in one form or another. As if Levy would bring that kid in...can the board move on now?

How the hell did the Hurricanes miss getting this kid?

560267[/snapback]

He was actually afraid to compete for the job with Kyle Wright with the Hurricanes.

Given that he was brandishing a gun, the correct reference really should be Ohio State.

seriously, would anyone with anything more than a cinder block for a brain go get arrested THE DAY that he declares for the draft and essentially guarentees himself at least $500,000/year?  At least he isn't as dumb as len bias was though.

560249[/snapback]

Well let's wait until draft day and see, assuming he is at least as smart as Len and makes it that far. ;)

This is like some sick version of Name that Tune... I can ruin my potential NFL Career in 1 week...

And while I'm pretty naive, I do think he's been a bit of a victim of circumstance who has a flair for making bad situations worse... There had to be a reason he pulled a gun on 3 teens, and I don't think he was holding them up... but of course THEY are the victims...