Passionate plea to all Bills Fans

My son is 15 years old and is heart broken about the Bills not making the post season. I need your advice on how to help him through this difficult time. Serious posts appreciated.

559443[/snapback]

Get him a playstation. Get him Madden. Turn the settings to rookie, play a season and kill em all. Especially the Dolphins and Patriots.

My son is 15 years old and is heart broken about the Bills not making the post season. I need your advice on how to help him through this difficult time. Serious posts appreciated.

559443[/snapback]

to be a bills fan is to be constantly heartbroken

sigh

559443[/snapback]

Tell him to start spending time with little Jenny down the street---that'll get his mind off the stupid Buffalo Bills(who care absolutely nothing about you or your son or any of us)...

Tell him to start spending time with little Jenny down the street---that'll get his mind off the stupid Buffalo Bills(who care absolutely nothing about you or your son or any of us)...

559488[/snapback]

Nice. Pre-marital sex is something we should pass on to your kids. :doh:

559443[/snapback]

Tell him to watch what the Patriots do as an organization and ask him to keep the faith that one day, we will be just like them. :doh:

not to be an a$$ or anything but why do you feel you have to do anything for him?...teams lose all the time adn the bills lose a lot more than others...no sense crying over the team loseing...if hes a true football fan he'll remember the loss but get over it in a few weeks and start getting excited about the future draft and such.

Tell him to get used to it.  Being a BILLS fan is alot like life.  You get kicked in the nuts alot more often than you get licked...

559477[/snapback]

Another classic from AD :doh:

Definately take him to a sabres game, only thing in town worth cheering right now.

May I be the first to say, Loser!!! :doh:

559648[/snapback]

whats this all about??.....the kids 15 almost a man get over it...I wasnt trying to be an a$$ i was seriously asking him that question....what happens when he turns 21 and his rabbit dies..is he gonna ask the same ??

559443[/snapback]

Tell him to quit his whining or you'll send him off to Father Baker's.

If I had a dime for every time I heard that as a kid.  :doh:

What parent in WNY didn't use that threat ?

559684[/snapback]

Brother, my kids buy that hook line and sinker even here in Richmond. They are terified at even hearing the name Father Bakers.

Kids 15, and hes upset the Bills didn't make the playoffs? I know this season was bad, but at 15 I think I had seen, and the Bills had played in 1,and yes one, playoff game, and that was the Bills getting drilled by the Stillers.

559443[/snapback]

He's 15 and heartbroken?

Tell him to wait till he's 32 and then come talk to me.