It is sickening

Tcali

watching other teams get COMPLETELY outcoached by Belicek. I think too many coaching positions are filled by dumb ex-jocks. How pathetic did the Colts look last year?? that wasnt even a competitive game. I am not sure if Belicek is a genius or if the other coaches are just really dumb.----maybe its a combination of the two-----

I was going to point out that some teams luck into a Montana or Brady or Unitas..........-but that doesnt explain how ridiculous Belicek makes other teams offenses look.

Belichek must have the goods on the refs.  He benefits from the look the other way reffing calls...

558854[/snapback]

Since he became Bill Belichick, SUPER GENIUS, the refs are afraid to throw flags against the almighty genius-coached team. If our OL could get away with HALF the holding - no, molestation - the Pats OL gets away with, they'd improve immensely!

jack del rio and leftwich didn't come to win to that game.

the d was super solid for about 2.5 quarters, but then just started to fall apart, a lack of adjustments left them open to the tight ends.

leftwich went the whole first half without making a play, he sat in the pocket like a goon and never threw the ball more than 12 yards. the pats were daring him to run and left the middle right in front of him open and he couldn't because he is hurt.

gerrard is a better QB than leftwich in the first place, let alone when leftwich is hurt.

the jags lost before they tossed the coin because they had the wrong players playing.

the redskins showed a team that came ready to play.

even tho they got dismantled on O, they stayed in the game and greggggg man boobs outclassed gruden on O.

i'm sure mularky would be just steller in a play off game

Since he became Bill Belichick, SUPER GENIUS, the refs are afraid to throw flags against the almighty genius-coached team. If our OL could get away with HALF the holding - no, molestation - the Pats OL gets away with, they'd improve immensely!

558858[/snapback]

I was watching highlights this morning....big to-do over the TD catch and run by the Pats TE. No mention of the hold by the WR that sprung him of course.

I was watching highlights this morning....big to-do over the TD catch and run by the Pats TE.  No mention of the hold by the WR that sprung him of course.

What do you expect for a team that was given their 1st 2 SB wins? Again there's a reason why the Pats have never gotten the respect a SB winning team deserves, and THEY know it and whine about it.

What do you expect for a team that was given their 1st 2 SB wins?  Again there's a reason why the Pats have never gotten the respect a SB winning team deserves, and THEY know it and whine about it.

558912[/snapback]

Whats that reason?

Whats that reason?

The refs giving them games and winning most of their games by 3 points. I'll give them last year as being a legit SB win because, outside of the SB, they blew-out their opponents in the playoffs. And it has nothing to do with them being a division rival. I'm a Yanks fan and I admire the way the Sox win the WS. I just hate cheating and biased officiating. And I detest fans who can't admit to it, since it speaks to their character.

The refs giving them games and winning most of their games by 3 points.  I'll give them last year as being a legit SB win because, outside of the SB, they blew-out their opponents in the playoffs.  And it has nothing to do with them being a division rival.  I'm a Yanks fan and I admire the way the Sox win the WS.  I just hate cheating and biased officiating.  And I detest fans who can't admit to it, since it speaks to their character.

558923[/snapback]

I think officiating balances out- bad calls happen- Brady just finds a way to get it done, IMHO.

I think officiating balances out- bad calls happen- Brady just finds a way to get it done, IMHO.

I've never believed that calls "even out." How did that "tuck" call even out? The game would have been over. Or the 14 missed holding calls in the Colts AFCCG in 2003? And Brady is nothing without his defense. Take a look at what was different about 2002 and the other years.

exactly Moose.

Before Brady, he was a coach who hadn't won anything. All his schemes and ideas were nothing. With Brady, he doesn't lose.

I hate Marcia.....

558813[/snapback]

I don't know. His defensive game plans looked pretty damn smart against Denver and the BILLS. Perhaps that's why he had 2 SB rings before he took his first HC job.