It is sickening

Tcali

I don't know.  His defensive game plans looked pretty damn smart against Denver and the BILLS.  Perhaps that's why he had 2 SB rings before he took his first HC job.

558946[/snapback]

Maybe so AD, but those rings came under the Tuna. His game plan against the Bills had nothing to do with the Giants holding the ball for 40 minutes. His gameplan had nothing to do with the Bills not stopping the Giants on 3rd down in the second half on the Long drive. And Thurman STILL had 150 yds against his defense. The Giants' offensive execution and the poor defense played in the second half cost us in that one....

BTW--- (arguing against myself now) Did you here the comment on one of the pre-game shows yesterday about Bill Parcells? They said that Parcells is a sub-.500 coach without Bill Belicek....

No one was calling Belichek a HC genius after his stint in Cleveland.  It took a second tour with Parcells and the downing of Bledsoe to make him look good.

559132[/snapback]

I dunno about that--I thought he took a crap Cleveland team to an 11-5 record--and thought he got a bum deal getting pushed out of town there. Cleveland is a joke franchise(yes--old and new)---and getting rid of Belicek was a very Cleveland- like move.

Maybe so AD, but those rings came under the Tuna. His game plan against the Bills had nothing to do with the Giants holding the ball for 40 minutes. His gameplan had nothing to do with the Bills not stopping the Giants on 3rd down in the second half on the Long drive. And Thurman STILL had 150 yds against his defense.  The  Giants' offensive execution and the poor defense played in the second half cost us in that one....

BTW--- (arguing against myself now) Did you here the comment on one of the pre-game shows yesterday about Bill Parcells? They said that Parcells is a sub-.500 coach without Bill Belicek....

559127[/snapback]

I think the fat Tuna is the overrated one..

I don't know.  His defensive game plans looked pretty damn smart against Denver and the BILLS.  Perhaps that's why he had 2 SB rings before he took his first HC job.

558946[/snapback]

Maybe Marv can bring back the K-Gun and Belichick can dust off one of the greatest defensive game plans of all time.

I've never believed that calls "even out."  How did that "tuck" call even out?  The game would have been over.  Or the 14 missed holding calls in the Colts AFCCG in 2003?  And Brady is nothing without his defense.  Take a look at what was different about 2002 and the other years.

558942[/snapback]

The bottom line is this. When you're winning, you get all the breaks.

But to say that Brady is nothing just isn't accurate. He's pretty damn good Imo. Of course, if you take away the D, he can't win it all. But who can? Football is a team sport. You have to come to play on both sides of the ball.

The refs giving them games and winning most of their games by 3 points.  I'll give them last year as being a legit SB win because, outside of the SB, they blew-out their opponents in the playoffs.  And it has nothing to do with them being a division rival.  I'm a Yanks fan and I admire the way the Sox win the WS.  I just hate cheating and biased officiating.  And I detest fans who can't admit to it, since it speaks to their character.

558923[/snapback]

You can't be serious, get a grip. There is nothing I hate more than plain ignorance, and you epitomize it. The NFL does not throw games in any team's favor purposely. Bill Belichek is the best coach I have ever seen, he outschemes other coaches and leaves them in his wake. They are the closest thing to a dynasty this league has seen in twenty five years. The Pats are, and have been a great team, they may very well win the SB again as they are peaking at the perfect time. I suppose you think Tom Brady is overrated too, huh? Hating on success is for losers, focus on the positive!