Skins/Bucs Game thread

Hawk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was one of the plays where you know he was touched, you can put 2 and 2 together and be certain he was touched, but there was no shot on the replay that showed for sure he was touched. So even though he was touched, they can't overturn it. The Ref made the right call, and that's the way the rule should be, otherwise there would be a lot more controversy over officials/replay.

15 yard penalty on Sean Taylor for getting punched in the face.

:D

Nice call!

558508[/snapback]

I think for sure taylor said something really heinous and the ref gave him the penalty for it. You could see the ref two feet away looking at Taylor and within earshot and I even think reaching for his flag before Taylor was hit in the face.

I think for sure taylor said something really heinous and the ref gave him the penalty for it. You could see the ref two feet away looking at Taylor and within earshot and I even think reaching for his flag before Taylor was hit in the face.

558510[/snapback]

Shouldn't matter though. Even if that's true, shouldn't it be offsetting?!?!

Now they are speculating he spit in Pittman's face.  It's getting interesting!

558515[/snapback]

did you hear the ref? After he called the personal foul on taylor, he said that it was for spitting in the face of the opponent. I'm watchin the game with puhonix, and he heard the same thing. (he's got TIVO and we rewound it, the call is tough to hear because of the crowd, he DID say it was for spitting)

BUT, there still should have been another flag on pittman for offsetting penalties.