What the hell happened?

Angry Mob

We're running guys out of town, then we're not running guys out of town.

We're firing guys, then giving them their jobs back.

Press conferences without reporters.

Pilots are the only reliable sources of information.

Senior citizens are taking over the world and running wild in the streets.

JPEra is allowed to post again.

Daimon Shelton is our MVP.

What the hell just happened?

We're running guys out of town, then we're not running guys out of town. 

We're firing guys, then giving them their jobs back. 

Press conferences without reporters. 

Pilots are the only reliable sources of information. 

Senior citizens are taking over the world and running wild in the streets. 

JPEra is allowed to post again.

Daimon Shelton is our MVP.

What the hell just happened?

554124[/snapback]

Very nice. Keep it up and you'll be in the running for favorite poster with Tossy McSalad and Plastic Cup. :huh:

I triple guarantee you, Tom Donahoe is still the general manager of the Buffalo Bills!

Just look carefully, I only want you to look carefully. Do not repeat the lies of liars. Once again, I blame WGR before it ascertains what takes place. I have detailed information about the situation which completely proves that what they allege are illusions. They lie every day. Brad Riter deserves only to be beaten with shoes by football loving people everywhere. The Buffalo Bills, led by Tom Donahoe and coached by the great Mike Mularkey, will drag the drunken junkie nose of Tom Brady through the desert, him and his follower dog Belichick, and dominate the NFL in the playoffs, praise Allah!

I triple guarantee you, Tom Donahoe is still the general manager of the Buffalo Bills! 

Just look carefully, I only want you to look carefully. Do not repeat the lies of liars. Once again, I blame WGR before it ascertains what takes place.  I have detailed information about the situation which completely proves that what they allege are illusions.  They lie every day.  Brad Riter deserves only to be beaten with shoes by football loving people everywhere.  The Buffalo Bills, led by Tom Donahoe and coached by the great Mike Mularkey, will drag the drunken junkie nose of Tom Brady through the desert, him and his follower dog Belichick, and dominate the NFL in the playoffs, praise Allah!

554566[/snapback]

Where have you been Bob?

I missed you so... :doh:

Just look carefully, I only want you to look carefully. Do not repeat the lies of liars. Once again, I blame WGR before it ascertains what takes place.  I have detailed information about the situation which completely proves that what they allege are illusions.  They lie every day.  Brad Riter deserves only to be beaten with shoes by football loving people everywhere.  The Buffalo Bills, led by Tom Donahoe and coached by the great Mike Mularkey, will drag the drunken junkie nose of Tom Brady through the desert, him and his follower dog Belichick, and dominate the NFL in the playoffs, praise Allah!

554566[/snapback]

:doh::doh:;) That was damn decent Bob. Welcome back.