Here is what I'm hearing....

SDS

but is being a "good soldier" for the team as changes are made

- Losman is NOT a cancer in the locker room, players just recognize he isn't ready.

- Donahoe's coaching choices were limited more by salary restrictions than other factors

- Losman's early season benching have Ralph's fingerprints on it

- Losman is more hurt than the team is saying

- Donahoe is stunned at some of the things people are saying about him.  He actually worries about his family with the highly charged atmosphere.

552862[/snapback]

Some advice to TD: Don't take a job in New York City. You think the Buffalo media and fans are rough. They will eat you alive.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think SDS's source is right on the money. I think Gray has resigned already and reading the writing on the wall (and before he was let go). I think he is staying in his office at OBD until all this craziness clears. I think after talking to TD and MM and maybe Ralph, Jerry Gray was told or sensed he wasn't part of the teams plans anymore. I think the Bills have been and will be good to him, and will "protect" him through all of this.

Gray will look for another job or go on interviews for head coaching positions and through third parties, say he isn't comfortable in the Bills unknown future, and would be willing to make a lateral move. This all puts Gray in the best light for any job opening, be it DC or HC. Then, if a job comes up in the next week or two as teams scramble for filling their coaching vacancies, the Bills will "allow other teams to talk to him", and Gray can announce he is resigning from the Bills to take a job on the _______.

Personally, I think SDS's source is right on the money. I think Gray has resigned already and reading the writing on the wall (and before he was let go). I think he is staying in his office at OBD until all this craziness clears. I think after talking to TD and MM and maybe Ralph, Jerry Gray was told or sensed he wasn't part of the teams plans anymore. I think the Bills have been and will be good to him, and will "protect" him through all of this.

Gray will look for another job or go on interviews for head coaching positions and through third parties, say he isn't comfortable in the Bills unknown future, and would be willing to make a lateral move. This all puts Gray in the best light for any job opening, be it DC or HC. Then, if a job comes up in the next week or two as teams scramble for filling their coaching vacancies, the Bills will "allow other teams to talk to him", and Gray can announce he is resigning from the Bills to take a job on the _______.

557185[/snapback]

absolutely.