You are a reporter at the press conference today

Imagine you are working for a paper and are assigned to the Bills press conference this afternoon. We'll say for the point of this thread that Ralph, Donahoe, Mularkey, Modrak, and Levy will all take questions. If you had one question, who/what would you ask?

Mine would probably go to Mike Mularkey: "Why did you find it necessary to bring in your butt-buddy of a strength coach and force out a man who was highly regarded and had two decades in the position? And as a follow up, did that change contribute to the Bills' swoon in the 2nd half of not just games, but the season as a whole?"

I would also ask TD when the open house is.

Imagine you are working for a paper and are assigned to the Bills press conference this afternoon.  We'll say for the point of this thread that Ralph, Donahoe, Mularkey, Modrak, and Levy will all take questions.  If you had one question, who/what would you ask?

Mine would probably go to Mike Mularkey:  "Why did you find it necessary to bring in your butt-buddy of a strength coach and force out a man who was highly regarded and had two decades in the position?  And as a follow up, did that change contribute to the Bills' swoon in the 2nd half of not just games, but the season as a whole?"

I would also ask TD when the open house is.

552591[/snapback]

I agree whole heartedly about the release of Rusty Jones...that was so ill advised. My question would be for Marv: "When is Jim Kelly going to be here?"

Will you be brining back Fried Baloney Sandwiches to teh Ralph?

552611[/snapback]

:pirate:

And the typical answer from One Bills Drive:

"We will be evaluating all menu options at each and every concession stand during the offseason, and we will make those decisions when the time is right."

[To Mr. Wilson]

Can we have our old Buffalo Bills back now please? You know... the ones that don't shiver in 20 degree weather?

Oh, and can we reinstate their old uniforms, too, so we can make a huge bonfire with the a$$clown ones?

:D

And the typical answer from One Bills Drive:

"We will be evaluating all menu options at each and every concession stand during the offseason, and we will make those decisions when the time is right."

552620[/snapback]

lol

To Mularkey: Mike, can you describe your coaching philosophy and tell us how it relates to Marv Levy's body of coaching work.

To Marv: After Mike has described his philosophy, are you prepared to continue with this as your head coach, or would you like to get back to us later on your selection?

I would run down the laundry list of MM's many messes that he got himself into this year. Then, if I wasn't cut off due to time constraints, I would ask Ralph "How in the blue hell can you justify bringing MM back as HC?"

I would run down the laundry list of MM's many messes that he got himself into this year. Then, if I wasn't cut off due to time constraints, I would ask Ralph "How in the blue hell can you justify bringing MM back as HC?"

552668[/snapback]

Nicely done.

Ask Marv to lead in a rousing rendition of "GO BILLS"

Hope the Alzheimers isn't too far along. Here's a guy we ran out of Buffalo because the game had passed him by. Now almost 10 years later, at 80, he's the best we could do?!?!?!?