Teresa off her meds again

Wacka

Teresa, the pickle queen, in an interview with a Pittsburgh today called a detractor a scumbag.

She would be the most articulate First lady we ever had! :doh:

She has told a reporter to "Shove it", said that people against her gigglo's health plan are idiots and now this.

Either she is off her meds or needs a breathalyzer test.

She would be the most articulate First lady we ever had! :)

She has told a reporter to "Shove it", said that people against her gigglo's health plan are idiots and now this.

Either she is off her meds or needs a breathalyzer test.

39220[/snapback]

Gosh, if she wasn't married to Kerry, it seems like she would fit right in with the Bush administration.

:doh:

...and don't forget "Let them go naked!" in reference to hurricane victims in Florida.  My personal favorite  :)

39247[/snapback]

Out of context, this is bad, and the way it sounds coming from a person we know is ridiculously wealthy is obvious, but what she meant was that more clothes than food were being sent, and that food was probably more essential. Not the worst notion, she's just blunt, and is not speaking her first language, to boot. Most of us would probably would make more colossal linguistic blunders in German.

what about when the reporter was asking kerry about his trip to Washington to windsurf the columbia river. Questioning him about the ability of normal people to do that and she says "what, $500 for a plane ticket" as if that's no big deal.

You guys are funny -- going after the guy's wife.

Nobody was criticizing her when she was married to a Republican Senator.

40265[/snapback]

OK, do have any Teresa quotes from when she was married to the late Sen. Heinz? I'd like to have you tell us some. If there are any critisims, I'd guess they came from Democratic partisans...let us know.

BTW...since you quoted my post...Leahy is the Senator from Vermont.

OK, do have any Teresa quotes from when she was married to the late Sen. Heinz? I'd like to have you tell us some. If there are any critisims, I'd guess they came from Democratic partisans...let us know.

BTW...since you quoted my post...Leahy is the Senator from Vermont.

40317[/snapback]

Yeah, I know who Leahy is. He has been a Senator for years. He is the one to whom Cheney directed his comments.

Nice re-edit.

Again, since you brought it up -  have you any Teresa quotes before she was widowed and re-married, and reactions thereof?

40355[/snapback]

I have no idea.

The point is that none of you guys probably cared.

As a Republican, I have a hard time attacking a candidate's wife unless she is someone like Hillary who was intimately involved in policy etc.

P.S. Re-edit?

I have no idea.

The point is that none of you guys probably cared.

As a Republican, I have a hard time attacking a candidate's wife unless she is someone like Hillary who was intimately involved in policy etc.

P.S.  Re-edit?

40409[/snapback]

Re: Re-edit.

When I quoted you for a response, only the "Leahy" part of my post you cited was reproduced - the Teresa section was not depicted.

I am familiar with posters going back and editing their own posts after the fact.

If that was not the case here, Peter, I apologize.