I am no longer a Bills Fan

I have always been a faithful Bills fan

I have had season tockets since 1968

The last two games were the last two straws.

The Bills front office seem to lose good players and pick up other teams' garbage.

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets. The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills front office refuses to listen to the fans.

The Bills can go to HELL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills front office seem to lose good players and pick up other teams' garbage.

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets.  The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills can go to HELL

39130[/snapback]

Ok Bye BYe then :doh:

And you. 34,78,83 and your kind are one of the reason why I left the fold

34----gone...never was worth a crap

78----gone---headcase and a drunk

83----gone---not bad when he was here, but he was an idiot just like you

39138[/snapback]

Sorry I don't buy that crap for a second.

My Kind? Was it the objective football analysis that I provide that provoked you? Or maybe my strong support for the team we here supposedly love?

I'll be here when you come crawling back from the pathetic alternatives your life offers you.

So sorry for actually contributing to this board from time to time you embarassing excuse for a football fan.

Sorry I don't buy that crap for a second.

My Kind? Was it the objective football analysis that I provide that provoked you? Or maybe my strong support for the team we here supposedly love?

I'll be here when you come crawling back from the pathetic alternatives your life offers you.

So sorry for actually contributing to this board from time to time you embarassing excuse for a football fan.

39148[/snapback]

Well said.

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets.  The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills can go to HELL

39130[/snapback]

Dude, if your gonna switch teams at least switch to one that's winning now. Why torture yourself again? The Browns looked horrible against Dallas dude. Why don't you become a Patriots fan? They've won 2 Superbowls in three years and it looks like they'll be good again this season. Boy, you need to put more thought into that decision.

The Bills can go to HELL

39130[/snapback]

Please idiot, you never were a fan!

Good riddance!!!

A real fan posts something positive once in a while, you never have loser!

Just don't come back.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I have been a Bills fan through the Vince Ferragamo days, since Bruce Mathison, the Billy Joe Hobert season, the Hank Bollock years, the 4 Superbowl losses, not beating Miami for a decade, all those 2-14 years, the strike,etc. I think I will be able to tough it through the Drew Bledsoe debacle!

I have had it. I am selling my season tickets and I will try to get Browns tickets. The Browns have a proud tradition and I know they will be back on top some day.

The Bills can go to HELL 

This is great! we still have bandwagon fans!! Its not even 1994 anymore either.