You are the pathetic losers.

So the Bills lost a couple 3-point games. They will damn well come out firing against New England. Their fans, however, have given up. You losers don't deserve even this team.

I invite your weak-kneed replies. Fire away, weaklings. I hold almost all of you in thorough derision. You, paisley sisters, are the ones who suck.

So the Bills lost a couple 3-point games.  They will damn well come out firing against New England.  Their fans, however, have given up.  You losers don't deserve even this team. 

I invite your weak-kneed replies. Fire away, weaklings.  I hold almost all of you in thorough derision.  You, paisley sisters, are the ones who suck.

39056[/snapback]

So are we supposed to feel good about this team starting 0-2?

What do we do if they are 0-4? Hold a pep rally?!?!? :doh:

OK, I haven't said a bad word. Yet. Because two games do not a season make. And there are people here ready to blow up the Ralph and start over.

We aren't even giving Coach Mularkey a chance. The defense, except for a couple of lapses late against Jacksonville, is doing an excellent job.

And Clements22 is going for his 2000th post.

I'm still behind this team...and go Clements22!! B)

Mike

I hold almost all of you in thorough derision. 

39056[/snapback]

Not just derision, but THOROUGH derision? Wow.....them is fightin words!!! :doh:

don't deserve even this team?

I live in south florida. I deal with enough people every day that don't fully grasp the english language. Please don't add TBD to that list.

39065[/snapback]

The funniest thing is when someone corrects another's grammar, and the grammar being corrected is absolutely dead-on right. For your information, stu-peed-oh, saying "Don't deserve even this team" has a completely different meaning than "Don't even deserve this team." The meaning I was after is the one I expressed.

Please add yourself to those in South Florida (you mistakenly forgot to capitalize, Mensa Man!) who don't fully grasp the English (you mistakenly forgot to capitalize, Mensa Man!) language.

Your post has made an ass out of you. I don't want to be redundant.

The funniest thing is when someone corrects another's grammar, and the grammar being corrected is absolutely dead-on right.  For your information, stu-peed-oh, saying "Don't deserve even this team" has a completely different meaning than "Don't even deserve this team."  The meaning I was after is the one I expressed.

Please add yourself to those in South Florida (you mistakenly forgot to capitalize, Mensa Man!) who don't fully grasp the English (you mistakenly forgot to capitalize, Mensa Man!) language.

Your post has made an ass out of you.  I don't want to be redundant.

39086[/snapback]

Holy stevestojan that's too funny :doh:

The funniest thing is when someone corrects another's grammar, and the grammar being corrected is absolutely dead-on right.  For your information, stu-peed-oh, saying "Don't deserve even this team" has a completely different meaning than "Don't even deserve this team."  The meaning I was after is the one I expressed.

Your post has made an ass out of you.  I don't want to be redundant.

39086[/snapback]

"you don't deserve even this team" is !@#$ing retarded. Even if that's what you meant, which you didn't, if someone ever said that in conversation, you'd look at them like they had two heads.

Whatever.

So the Bills lost a couple 3-point games.  They will damn well come out firing against New England.  Their fans, however, have given up.  You losers don't deserve even this team. 

I invite your weak-kneed replies. Fire away, weaklings.  I hold almost all of you in thorough derision.  You, paisley sisters, are the ones who suck.

39056[/snapback]

:doh::doh::doh::P:P:angry::angry:

Nuff said.

39056[/snapback]

Losing is one thing - losing and showing NOTHING is totally another. This team was supposed to be about attitude and smash mouth football. The ony smashmouth is on Bledsoe from having is ass beat yesterday. Face it - it's the same trash we all denounces last year. Take the blinders off and demand chnge you passionless spineless wet sock!

It's not the losses per se, though they hurt. What is discouraging is that were seeing the very same stuff out of the offence that we were led to believe would be fixed. I won't stop being a Bills fan, but the consistent ineptitude does begin to wear on me after a while.

It's not the losses per se, though they hurt.  What is discouraging is that were seeing the very same stuff out of the offence that we were led to believe would be fixed.  I won't stop being a Bills fan, but the consistent ineptitude does begin to wear on me after a while.

39214[/snapback]

Yo Tiger you hit it on the head. Lets lose based on getting out-played, not because people lose their head and back stupid mental mistakes.

I was with the team for back-to-back 2-14 seasons, I was with this team for 4 AFC championships and I will stay with this team, so long as they are called THE Buffalo Bills!

39056[/snapback]

The only pathetic weakling around here is the one resorting to name-calling... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Give me a break - everyone gave this team a break when they were 3-13 b/c the fan base realized they were rebuilding. 

We're not rebuilding anymore.  This is year #4 of a 3 year plan and our offense is worse than it was three years ago.

39319[/snapback]

:)