Bills move McGahee to land top prize Bush...

COACH85

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blimp, I've been a member since 02 so take your newbie and STFU comments and get back to your trailer park and work on your New Years Resolution...............................DIETING!

HEY! Newbie. I've met the real Darin......and he's my friend. Now, STFU and pass me the popcorn.  :blink:

548627[/snapback]

I would say in both cases Eli is slightly above average and Hasselback thrives because shaun alexander has been putting up HUGE numbers for years even back when Seattle was pathetic...but i guess Sirius wasn't around a few years back when alexander was still tearing up the league.

Seattle has always had one of the best offensive lines in the league since Alexander's arrival. Look it up and get back to me kid.

I would say in both cases Eli is slightly above average and Hasselback thrives because shaun alexander has been putting up HUGE numbers for years even back when Seattle was pathetic...but i guess Sirius wasn't around a few years back when alexander was still tearing up the league.

548632[/snapback]

HEY! Newbie. I've met the real Darin......and he's my friend. Now, STFU and pass me the popcorn.  :blink:

548627[/snapback]

Being objective... being a friend of anyone, doesn't guarantee that someone is not a loser.

I could be friends with Marv Levy and that wouldn't rule out the possibility of me being a loser...

I could be friends with Tom Donahoe and that wouldn't rule out the possibilityof me NOT being a loser...

I could be friends with George W Bush and that would....... mean that I'm a loser.

Hey Blimp, I've been a member since 02 so take your newbie and STFU comments and get back to your trailer park and work on your New Years Resolution...............................DIETING!

548630[/snapback]

Ooooh......you really put me in my place. Putz. :blink:

Since we're at it...

[wishfull thinking]Package Willis with our #1 this year, and another, to Houston. Get the #1 pick.

Package J.P. with a couple of choices next year (one of them being our #1) to N.O., for the #2 pick overall.

Draft Bush and Leinhert Back-to-back.[/wishfull thinking]

That was too funny TKO! :blink:

Being objective... being a friend of anyone, doesn't guarantee that someone is not a loser.

I could be friends with Marv Levy and that wouldn't rule out the possibility that I'm a loser...

I could be friends with Tom Donahoe and that wouldn't rule out the possibility that I'm not a loser...

I could be friends with George W Bush and that would....... mean that I'm a loser.

548637[/snapback]

21,870 posts while his goal is to get his average up to 14 per day.

14 per day over the course of one's life! 

Now THAT is one stupid LOWLIFE with nothing else going on in his life.

Is that some sort of record....................21,870 posts???  :blink:

I'm can't stop laughing over here just thinking of what a loser you must be.  :doh:

548624[/snapback]

Your infatuation with my post numbers is quaint. You're quite obviously the graduated high school pecker checker and that's carrying over to this situation.

It's OK, little fella. Your life has meaning even though you don't have a really high post total and your topics are pretty much ludicrous.

You'll be up to 22,000 posts in no time. What a life!! :blink:

Your infatuation with my post numbers is quaint.  You're quite obviously the graduated high school pecker checker and that's carrying over to this situation.

It's OK, little fella.  Your life has meaning even though you don't have a really high post total and your topics are pretty much ludicrous.

548657[/snapback]

I could posts all day every day for the next year and I couldn't catch up to Alaska Nerd.........................nor would I want to. Thats his little Fantasy World!!

With the pace you're on today, you'll be at 100,000 by the end of the Rose Bowl.  :blink:

548676[/snapback]

PM from COACH85, Circa 10/2004:

Re:CAN YOU SAY "CRYBABY", Oct 13 2004, 08:55 AM 

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,821

LOSER

ARE YOU CRYING TO YOUR NERD FRIENDS?

CRYING FOR HELP?

MUST SUCK TO BE A LOSER ALL ALONE IN LIFE.

WHO WOULD PUT UP WITH YOUR MISERABLE FAT PUNK ASS

WE SHOULD MEET UP AT A TAILGATE SOMETIME TO DISCUSS THINGS

Nice to know the infatuation hasn't gone away with time.

I'm fairly certain that they stopped serving fried bologna at the Ralph because they thought they could trade the recipe for at least 2 first rounders in each of the next 5 drafts.

Or it's because our "fans" were already full of it.

548611[/snapback]

Actually, the ventilation system in the bathrooms couldn't handle the gaseous byproducts of fried bologna sandwiches. Health Dept. was going to shut them down so they had to go.

Actually, the ventilation system in the bathrooms couldn't handle the gaseous byproducts of fried bologna sandwiches.  Health Dept. was going to shut them down so they had to go.

548701[/snapback]

Guys... guys... guys... please let it go.

If you want to talk about losers, fine, there's recently-fired (it's just that they have not announced it) Donahoe!!!

Don't spoil one of the happiest days of our year!!!!

Keep those posts coming loser. Your closing in on 22,000. What a life?

Infatuation?? No, that would be someone who keeps and (or) takes the time to look up old posts that were made with each other. You failed to mention though how your wise ass comments from 02 on a regular post made by me iniated things.

Why don't you look that stuff up on your little keep sake board and print it so everyone can see who the real punk is. By the way, based on your history.............I guess you have achieved all your goals in life by becoming a message board moderator. Too bad you suck at it! Must be terrible when that is all you have going for you in your life.......oh I almost forgot................you have THE TANK cable lady for a girlfriend. :blink:

PM from COACH85, Circa 10/2004:

Nice to know the infatuation hasn't gone away with time.

548692[/snapback]

Keep those posts coming loser.  Your closing in on 22,000.  What a life?

Infatuation??  No, that would be someone who keeps and (or) takes the time to look up old posts that were made with each other. 

Yep, sorry I'm too lazy to delete your PMs. I'll try and be more proactive.

You failed to mention though how your wise ass comments from 02 on a regular post made by me iniated things.

Poor coach. Sticks and stones, baby.

Why don't you look that stuff up on your little keep sake board and print it so everyone can see who the real punk is.  By the way, based on your history.............I guess you have achieved all your goals in life by becoming a message board moderator.  Must suck when that is all you have going for you in your life.  :blink:

548711[/snapback]

Dude, you can keep judging me from McLean, Virginia. At some point you'll understand that I don't live life from the high school popularity contest perspective - especially when it comes to people who couldn't pick me out of a lineup.

P.S. Its funny how people like you aspire to be message board moderators when all you do is exchange insults with people and I'm not just talking about me.

Since you wanted to get involved with message board history, I've noticed that you do this with many people. I can see why when your so miserable and lonely and have to make 14 posts a day. Its the only thing you have in your life!!

I can't stop laughing thinking of what a loser you must be in person.

Nice logo you have next to your name......that weird crap alone speaks volumes for what kind of freak you must really be.

Keep those posts coming loser.  Your closing in on 22,000.  What a life?

Infatuation??  No, that would be someone who keeps and (or) takes the time to look up old posts that were made with each other.  You failed to mention though how your wise ass comments from 02 on a regular post made by me iniated things.

Why don't you look that stuff up on your little keep sake board and print it so everyone can see who the real punk is.  By the way, based on your history.............I guess you have achieved all your goals in life by becoming a message board moderator.  Too bad you suck at it!  Must be terrible when that is all you have going for you in your life.......oh I almost forgot................you have THE TANK cable lady for a girlfriend.  :blink:

548711[/snapback]