i am 100% sure that mularkey will be back

dave mcbride

What's the point of this thread if you don't reference anything that supports your opinion? So that next year when he's fired and this is on page 115 of TBD, you can just forget about it. But next year if he's still here, you can bump it to say "I told you so."

Thanks for the insight.

What's the point of this thread if you don't reference anything that supports your opinion? So that next year when he's fired and this is on page 115 of TBD, you can just forget about it. But next year if he's still here, you can bump it to say "I told you so."

Thanks for the insight.

546251[/snapback]

because it was reported after the cincy game that ralph wilson congratulated him in the locker room. because a number of beat reporters (local and national) have reported that he'll be back. because there are *no* rumors floating around anywhere that he'll be fired.

yet people persist in posting outlandish ideas about jimmy johnson, kirk ferentz, etc. etc. becoming the next coach.

mularkey is coming back. it's time to make peace with the idea.

because it was reported after the cincy game that ralph wilson congratulated him in the locker room. because a number of beat reporters (local and national) have reported that he'll be back. because there are *no* rumors floating around anywhere that he'll be fired.

yet people persist in posting outlandish ideas about jimmy johnson, kirk ferentz, etc. etc. becoming the next coach.

mularkey is coming back. it's time to make peace with the idea.

546267[/snapback]

Add to your list the fact that Ralphie is tooooo cheap to buy out another contract! :w00t:

Dave--what happens if we tank tomorrow versus a Brooks Bollinger led Jets team...you are speculating that the win against the Bengals pushed the bullseye off Mike Mularkey---but say the Jets beat us tomorrow...I think Ralph blows the whole thing up.....

Thanks for the insight.

546251[/snapback]

whats the big deal?his post reads i am 100%sure mike will be back.its just an opinion thread and this is a message board of fans opinions.dave could be 100%wrong ,but its just his opinion.he could be 100%right still just an opinion.as for opinions i do not want mike back,but i believe as well that he will be our coach next year.i do not want td back,but i believe he will also remain as our gm.

he will, to the point of certainty, be the bills coach next year.

546242[/snapback]

Great! The guy that won the village idiot contest of greater Pittsburgh remains 'coach' of the Bills. Bills are going to be easy to ignore in '06'.

Dave--what happens if we tank tomorrow versus a Brooks Bollinger led Jets team...you are speculating that the win against the Bengals pushed the bullseye off Mike Mularkey---but say the Jets beat us tomorrow...I think Ralph blows the whole thing up.....

546296[/snapback]

Then as much as this sickens me to say this....

Go Jets! :w00t:

Then as much as this sickens me to say this....

Go Jets!  :)

546470[/snapback]

come on. the guy has had some questionable decisions this yr, but everything he did was gold last yr. dont coaches deserve the same sophomore slump consideration that players get? wouldnt you do whatever was necessary to preserve your dream job? the guy last yr showed every indication of being a great coach. his second yr was a learning yr. give him a break. the guy that has worn out his welcome is td. he hasnt had a good draft in several years. mularkey deserves a break.

come on.  the guy has had some questionable decisions this yr, but everything he did was gold last yr.  dont coaches deserve the same sophomore slump consideration that players get?  wouldnt you do whatever was necessary to preserve your dream job?  the guy last yr showed every indication of being a great coach.  his second yr was a learning yr.  give him a break.  the guy that has worn out his welcome is td.  he hasnt had a good draft in several years.  mularkey deserves a break.

546530[/snapback]

The guy I want gone is Tom Donahoe. I fear that if the Bills win this game today, that makes Ralph get excited about finishing with a streak and then he decides to keep them both and fire the coordinators. I would also like Mularkey gone, but I wouldn't be pissed if he stays. I'm willing to give him one Donahoe free year.

he will, to the point of certainty, be the bills coach next year.

546242[/snapback]

and Bill Cowher's chin drops another six inches.

It will be very interesting how ESPN handles the Tom Donahoe firing. It will probably get lost in next week's NFL coaching swap.