Profiles in Islam

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to ask Miroljub Jevtic, Ph.D. the author of "Al Qaeda in the Balkans: Who in the Balkans wants to destroy America?" that was cited in the reply.

By the way, here is his bio. Seems like he might be someone with some knowledge of the subject:

http://www.serbianna.com/columns/jevtic/

558006[/snapback]

You are truly "Dawgged". You post a story, someone calls it conspiratorial garbage, and your response is "Oh, yeah! Well read this!"...and you basically post a link to the same !@#$ing story. :D

I'm going to go discuss this subject with my cats now...they have about as much insight into the matter as you, but significantly better reasoning skills.

Huh? I know you think you are being intellectual but your rant is bordering on hysterics.

Let's SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW it down for you. Take a deep breath.

Pull the stick out of your arse. There you go.

Please name me one major religious conflict currently on the globe (not Hatfield and the McCoys size family feuds), just one major armed conflict or struggle, that doesn't involve Islam on one side of it. Please. Do tell. Buhadists fighting the Jews? Christians fighting the Hindus?

I can think of about 13 right of the bat that involve Islam fighting what it considers to be infidels.

So go ahead and keep telling yourself its extremism, not the religion itself that is the problem.

Keep trying to separate the two, and keep believing it is only 1% of the people that is causing all the problems.

And keep telling yourself that in someway they are justified, because of American Imperialism, Zionist aggression, and the legacy of the Crusades.

And when they do something next week like hijack a bus full senior citizens, crash into a blind children's hospital, blow it up, then dance in the streets and pass out candy, you can equate it to Vietnam some how being a religious conflict, or a terrorist having to take picture with a bra on his head.

Yes, they can always look forward to you jumping up to defend the Jihad Martyrs at any chance you get.

556589[/snapback]

How about Hindus fighting Buddhists? Is today current enough for you?

Tamil Tigers attack

You are truly "Dawgged".  You post a story, someone calls it conspiratorial garbage, and your response is "Oh, yeah!  Well read this!"...and you basically post a link to the same !@#$ing story.  :D

I'm going to go discuss this subject with my cats now...they have about as much insight into the matter as you, but significantly better reasoning skills.

558033[/snapback]

Enjoy their company.

In the meantime, i lieave with a little thought

"I believe the children are our future"

Toodles!

http://www.afsi.org/MEDIA/newsLinks/shockers/shockers.html

"600 Dead in Mecca Stampede"

:(:(

For a culture that mourns its dead by carrying the corpse through the streets, openly weeping for people they never met and don't even know the circumstances of death, all while shouting "Death To [Fill In the Blank]!!".... A culture that likely doesn't have a translation for "Calm down".... I can't say that I'm surprised.

"600 Dead in Mecca Stampede"

:(  :(

For a culture that mourns its dead by carrying the corpse through the streets, openly weeping for people they never met and don't even know the circumstances of death, all while shouting "Death To [Fill In the Blank]!!".... A culture that likely doesn't have a translation for "Calm down".... I can't say that I'm surprised.

564572[/snapback]

No big news. This happens almost every year.

But...why?  Not just "every year"...but every year on the last day of the ritualized "stoning of the devil" ceremony.  Yeah, I know, renouncing Satan is a big deal in most religions...but can't they do it without killing people?

564629[/snapback]

Guns don't kill people, stoning of the devil ceremonies do.

But...why?  Not just "every year"...but every year on the last day of the ritualized "stoning of the devil" ceremony.  Yeah, I know, renouncing Satan is a big deal in most religions...but can't they do it without killing people?

564629[/snapback]

I guess good ol' allah gets a little pissed at people throwing rocks at him.

564629[/snapback]

You'd think the fact that this happens virtually every year would prompt the Saudi authorities to do something about it. If they can't adequately police the numbers that make the pilgrimage then they just have to limit the numbers to a greater degree.

I guess good ol' allah gets a little pissed at people throwing rocks at him.

564780[/snapback]

I believe the children are our future, Part 2:

LONDON, England -- The jury in the trial of Abu Hamza al-Masri has heard recorded sermons of the Muslim cleric telling followers to "join the front line" in the fight against infidels and calling for children to be trained for a violent struggle.

"You are a fighter, so when the time comes for fighting you can fight and if you want more reward in what you do, join the front line," Hamza told followers, urging them to target non-Muslims and that children should be prepared to act as holy warriors.

The cleric said once a child reached 10 years old, they must get used to "sleeping rough, sleeping tough, going for training, sweating, getting a couple of punches in his face," AP said.

Jurors were played a tape on Thursday in which the cleric said supporters should "bleed" their enemies and treat Britain like a toilet.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/01/13...amza/index.html

I believe the children are our future, Part 2:

LONDON, England -- The jury in the trial of Abu Hamza al-Masri has heard recorded sermons of the Muslim cleric telling followers to "join the front line" in the fight against infidels and calling for children to be trained for a violent struggle.

"You are a fighter, so when the time comes for fighting you can fight and if you want more reward in what you do, join the front line," Hamza told followers, urging them to target non-Muslims and that children should be prepared to act as holy warriors.

The cleric said once a child reached 10 years old, they must get used to "sleeping rough, sleeping tough, going for training, sweating, getting a couple of punches in his face," AP said.

Jurors were played a tape on Thursday in which the cleric said supporters should "bleed" their enemies and treat Britain like a toilet.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/01/13...amza/index.html

565004[/snapback]

So what? Hamza is about as representative of the muslim population of the UK as Pat Robertson is of the Christian population of the US, perhaps even less so.

So what? Hamza is about as representative of the muslim population of the UK as Pat Robertson is of the Christian population of the US, perhaps even less so.

565167[/snapback]

Did you get to see the video of him preaching?

It wasn't an empty house like the Cindy Sheehan book signing.

Do you think all the people there were just resting their feet?

I am not sure this Pat Robertson comparsion is totally valid. Pat says some stupid thing for sure, but I don't see many folks blowing up people to please him, like old Osma.

I am not sure this Pat Robertson comparsion is totally valid. Pat says some stupid thing for sure, but I don't see many folks blowing up people to please him, like old Osma.

565260[/snapback]

Yeah, but that's because he still hasn't given us the signal yet. <_<

Did you get to see the video of him preaching?

It wasn't an empty house like the Cindy Sheehan book signing.

Do you think all the people there were just resting their feet?

565260[/snapback]

The muslim population of the UK is some 1.6 million. How many people do you think were there listening to him preach? I happen to live in the UK. Also, my father is a muslim and I happen to know plenty of British muslims. I can assure you that the vast majority of British muslims regard Hamza as a nutcase. Do you actually know any muslims or is your only point of contact through the media?

Can I play?

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wo...dnews-headlines

Council for Islamic Groups planning protests against U.S. airstrikes that targeted Al Qaeda. Did these same folks acknowledge that 9/11 even took place? Or is that a "myth", like the Holocaust, too.

569407[/snapback]

How dare they protest the killing of civilians. I'm sure you'd be quite willing to accept the bombing of a house in your hometown by a foreign power so long as their intentions were good :w00t:

How dare they protest the killing of civilians. I'm sure you'd be quite willing to accept the bombing of a house in your hometown by a foreign power so long as their intentions were good  :w00t:

569419[/snapback]

So harboring foreign terrorists and giving them comfort....GOOD. But when the foreign power those terrorists are fighting come to get them.....BAD.

Yeah, but that's because he still hasn't given us the signal yet.  :pirate:

565388[/snapback]

I'll start Tivoing the 700 hundred club and wait till I see them cutting off someone's head while chanting "Praise be to Jesus". That will be the signal.