Profiles in Islam

I'll start Tivoing the 700 hundred club and wait till I see them cutting off someone's head while chanting "Praise be to Jesus". That will be the signal.

569472[/snapback]

Pat doesn't need that kind of stuff. His God is causing natural disasters and giving people strokes left and right. How are muslims going to compete with that kind of firepower.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The muslim population of the UK is some 1.6 million. How many people do you think were there listening to him preach? I happen to live in the UK. Also, my father is a muslim and I happen to know plenty of British muslims. I can assure you that the vast majority of British muslims regard Hamza as a nutcase. Do you actually know any muslims or is your only point of contact through the media?

565417[/snapback]

Never said they all did. But to believe this a-hole is a lone wolf and nothing to worry about is stupid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../ixnewstop.html

So harboring foreign terrorists and giving them comfort....GOOD. But when the foreign power those terrorists are fighting come to get them.....BAD.

569457[/snapback]

Never said that. I was pointing out that expecting Pakistanis not to be a bit upset when the US blows up civilians is somewhat unreasonable. It's also worth remembering that the current Pakistan government is a key ally in the war on terror. This sort of thing only serves to undermine Musharraf and if is he is overthrown (there have been 2 assassination attempts already) it would not be a very good result for the US.

This sort of thing only serves to undermine Musharraf and if is he is overthrown (there have been 2 assassination attempts already) it would not be a very good result for the US.

569538[/snapback]

I think the question is "when" he is overthrown.

Never said that. I was pointing out that expecting Pakistanis not to be a bit upset when the US blows up civilians is somewhat unreasonable. It's also worth remembering that the current Pakistan government is a key ally in the war on terror. This sort of thing only serves to undermine Musharraf and if is he is overthrown (there have been 2 assassination attempts already) it would not be a very good result for the US.

569538[/snapback]

What Im trying to do is point out the very selective "outrage" of the Muslim populace towards things that do not assign blame to the U.S. or the West. Another example...attacks against mosques and civilians by Muslims doesnt raise an eyebrow. But if a U.S. soldier does as much as picks up the Koran improperly, there is a huge amount of outrage.

Pat doesn't need that kind of stuff. His God is causing natural disasters and giving people strokes left and right. How are muslims going to compete with that kind of firepower.

569476[/snapback]

Hey now, the Jihad Johnnies thought Katrina was the Wrath of Allah, so I guess they can compete:

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Hurrica...1764830,00.html

"Allahu akbar (God is greatest). Soldiers of God, Hurricane Katrina demolishes America. Don't think that God doesn't care about the injustices of tyrants."

What Im trying to do is point out the very selective "outrage" of the Muslim populace towards things that do not assign blame to the U.S. or the West. Another example...attacks against mosques and civilians by Muslims doesnt raise an eyebrow. But if a U.S. soldier does as much as picks up the Koran improperly, there is a huge amount of outrage.

569594[/snapback]

you mean like this? hot off the newswire:

At least 27 people have been killed in two suspected suicide bombings in Afghanistan, according to news reports. In the worst attack in the border town of Spin Boldak, as many as 22 were killed and another 20 wounded when attacker drove a motorbike into a crowd watching a wrestling match in the town, Kandahar provincial Gov. Asadullah Khalid told The Associated Press..

What do they have against wrestling now? Should Vince be worried?

you mean like this? hot off the newswire:

At least 27 people have been killed in two suspected suicide bombings in Afghanistan, according to news reports. In the worst attack in the border town of Spin Boldak, as many as 22 were killed and another 20 wounded when attacker drove a motorbike into a crowd watching a wrestling match in the town, Kandahar provincial Gov. Asadullah Khalid told The Associated Press..

What do they have against wrestling now? Should Vince be worried?

569663[/snapback]

The Taliban will run in roughshod and take over that country in five seconds and neither all those "peaceful" Muslims we hear so much about nor the populace itself will raise a finger to stop it. They wont say a word or do a thing.

But whoooooa boy....a female U.S. soldier touches a Koran with her bare hands and they are all out in the streets in Kandahar (and Islamabad)!!!!!!!!!!!

The Taliban will run in roughshod and take over that country in five seconds and neither all those "peaceful" Muslims we hear so much about nor the populace itself will raise a finger to stop it. They wont say a word or do a thing.

But whoooooa boy....a female U.S. soldier touches a Koran with her bare hands and they are all out in the streets in Kandahar (and Islamabad)!!!!!!!!!!!

569716[/snapback]

Woooo Hooo!! Two hate mongering moral relativists backslapping each other and fanning the flames! Go Hypocrites GO!

Woooo Hooo!!  Two hate mongering moral relativists backslapping each other and fanning the flames!  Go Hypocrites GO!

569725[/snapback]

C'mon, you are just jealous that you don't have a good Muslims are bad story to share. :pirate:

I'll start Tivoing the 700 hundred club and wait till I see them cutting off someone's head while chanting "Praise be to Jesus". That will be the signal.

569472[/snapback]

I thought the signal was Pat Robertson was going to wear a pink hat. My bad.

Woooo Hooo!!  Two hate mongering moral relativists backslapping each other and fanning the flames!  Go Hypocrites GO!

569725[/snapback]

There it is!

Rule #1 from the Liberal Playbook of Debate:

When you cant come up with a good retort, label your opposition "racist."

I mean, how DARE I question a religion that wants to see me and everyone like me dead!!??!! :pirate:

Retort to what? I haven't seen an argument yet.

569835[/snapback]

Rule #2:

If there is no true "debate", label those speaking as "racist", anyways.

See.....it works either way.

Im sorry for being so wrong here...maybe we should get back to some good ole Catholic-bashing! Why address the misgivings of the rest of the world, when there are good Christ worshipping folks to get on?

There it is!

I mean, how DARE I question a religion that wants to see me and everyone like me dead!!??!!  :pirate:

569829[/snapback]

Works for the The League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC):

CNSNews.com) - The oldest and largest Hispanic "civil rights" organization in the U.S. is defending a website that labels some opponents of illegal immigration as "racists, cowards" and "domestic terrorists." The League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) said Tuesday that it launched the site to give immigration control activists "a taste of their own medicine."

As Cybercast News Service previously reported, LULAC launched the WeAreRacists.com website on Dec. 14, 2005. The website was intended as a response to members of the "Herndon Minutemen" and HelpSaveHerndon.org, who were photographing and videotaping contractors hiring day laborers at a new taxpayer-funded facility on public property in Herndon, Va.

Other chapters of the nationwide Minuteman Project have been conducting similar operations and posting some photos online. George Taplin, president of the Herndon Minutemen, told Cybercast News Service that the photos taken by his group's members are kept confidential.

The various Minutemen chapters use the documentary evidence they gather to lodge complaints against unlicensed contractors and to request that government agencies verify that all of the contractors are paying appropriate taxes and providing required workers' compensation insurance for the laborers they hire.

The LULAC-sponsored website accuses the Minutemen of being "racists, cowards, un-Americans (sic), vigilantes, [and] domestic terrorists," because of their efforts.

On Friday, the WeAreRacists.com domain name no longer linked to the website, but the singular version of the name - WeAreRacist.com - took visitors to the original home page. LULAC also added photos of Minutemen from Burbank City, Calif., Framingham, Mass., and Denton, Texas to the page that previously displayed only photos of the Herndon Minutemen.

There it is!

I mean, how DARE I question a religion that wants to see me and everyone like me dead!!??!!  :blink:

569829[/snapback]

Religion is not a race, hence I did not call you a racist.

Do you really believe that an entire religion wants to see you and everyone like you dead? On second thought, I'll take that back. After viewing your display of ignorance they might not mind your death. A better question would be do you think that an entire religion wants to see everyone who doesn't follow their religion dead?