if mike is fired?

JAMIEBUF12

if mike mularky and td are fired....what about dick vermeil?if the reports are true about him being forced out of kc he might be worth a look see.

544357[/snapback]

i think he'd be an excellent choice if he'd commit to more than a couple years.

if mike mularky and td are fired....what about dick vermeil?if the reports are true about him being forced out of kc he might be worth a look see.

544357[/snapback]

Sure! Hey, why not hire Chuck Knox? I hear he is available. :lol: One has to get tired about all this discussion over hiring over-the-hill retreads.

The bottom line is you do not fire someone unless you know you can get someone better. Bringing in coaches like Hasslet, who should be available, does not improve this team, better play from the players does.

Sure! Hey, why not hire Chuck Knox? I hear he is available.  :lol:  One has to get tired about all this discussion over hiring over-the-hill retreads.

The bottom line is you do not fire someone unless you know you can get someone better. Bringing in coaches like Hasslet, who should be available, does not improve this team, better play from the players does.

544387[/snapback]

Finding someone who would be better than MM wouldn't be hard at all. Finding a replacement good enough to lead a team to the playoffs & win a Super Bowl is the tricky part. 0:)

Sure! Hey, why not hire Chuck Knox? I hear he is available.  :blink:  One has to get tired about all this discussion over hiring over-the-hill retreads.

544387[/snapback]

yes "over-the-hill" Superbowl winning coaches, we don't need those, Let's hire a coordinator instead

Sure! Hey, why not hire Chuck Knox? I hear he is available.  :blink:  One has to get tired about all this discussion over hiring over-the-hill retreads.

544387[/snapback]

i don't really think dick vermeil is over the hill.he seems to still coach with fire.i also think dick would be a improvement over mike ,whereas i do not think haslett would be a improvement over mike.

544357[/snapback]

I don't think Mularkey will be fired- Wilson seems to like him,a nd the players will run through walls for him

Finding someone who would be better than MM wouldn't be hard at all. Finding a replacement good enough to lead a team to the playoffs & win a Super Bowl is the tricky part. :blink:

544389[/snapback]

Its obvious that you dont like Mularkey- he's not my style coach, but he gets the players to play hard for him, and has for the most part put together a good staff. He has put together a decent record, considering the line problems in his first 2 years.

You really can't evaluate him based on just 2 years. He deserves to be back based on what he has shown so far

Its obvious that you dont like Mularkey- he's not my style coach, but he gets the players to play hard for him, and has for the most part put together a good staff. He has put together a decent record, considering the line problems in his first 2 years.

You really can't evaluate him based on just 2 years. He deserves to be back based on what he has shown so far

544472[/snapback]

He's been bad all year, but I didn't have a real problem with him until the Felons collapse & the following week. It became clear to me that he doesn't have what it takes to win it all, let alone even make a deep run into the playoffs... and that's what it's all about... and I've seen enough in the weeks since then to confirm my belief. "Decent record" isn't good enough if you'll never be any better than decent. It won't be the end of the world if he stays... just another wasted year, that's all. :blink:

544472[/snapback]

i can see the point of giving a guy a chance to succeed, but he shoots himself in the foot

i was willing to give mike the benefit of doubt,but he seems to have no team idenity.early in the year they said we couldn't pass block.we supposedly had a line that run blocks better then pass protect.so now we use gimmick plays always on crucial 3rd downs .whatever happened to lining up and saying heres whats coming lets see you stop it?i do like mike .he just dosn't seem to have a fire in him when things are going bad.a good coach would also be using his whole roster to better the team.

I don't think Mularkey will be fired- Wilson seems to like him,a nd the players will run through walls for him

544469[/snapback]

The players will run through walls for him? Your kidding right?

That Locker Room is lukewarm at best for MM...Was it not just 2 weeks ago we had a Vet Starting OG that was critical of the Coaching...

There is no way in the world the Bills Players are 100% behind MM or their play would have reflected it a heck of a lot more this Season...

Run through walls... :blink:

544469[/snapback]

everyone except for willis...he runs into the wall

i have no idea why one would think Vermeil is over the hill (not you Adam)

544357[/snapback]

If vermeil is forced out kc sure. But I dont think they're forcing him out more so that vermeil doesn't want to come back to a team that he doesnt think will make a push. If Vermeil leaves kc it wont be to coach someplace else imo it'll be to retire. With that said I'd take Vermeil in a heartbeat

544472[/snapback]

This sounds just like an argument to start JP next year. How about this, we don't name a head coach for 2006 & let Mularkey fight it out in training camp with his assistants and let the best man win. That's how Mularkey has let the latest QB controversy develop and that's why he must go-he's too indecisive to be a good head coach in the NFL. If JP can't play, cut him & move on, if he can, let him play. Mularkey is jerking everyone around because he won't make a decision & stick with it. This was 1st evident when it took so long last year to replace Henry with McGahee. The guy doesn't have it.

544469[/snapback]

What???? The players have zero respect for this guy. All they do is talk to the media about what the head coach should be doing. Do you see any of the Patriot players talking to the media about personel decisions or play calling???? If you still think they run through walls for him notice the player performance in the Cincy game? Where was that level of effort thought the previous 14 games of the 2005 season???? Maybe they have no respect because they all know that TD is "the guy" calling the shots. I'm not so sure that a total house cleaning isn't in desperate need at OBD.

544472[/snapback]

The part about the players playing hard for him is a little absurd....This team

has played without intensity since the 2nd game of the season....going through

motions.....WRs not blocking.....OL not blocking....Safties getting beat on simple

checkdowns....This team has blown more 4th qtr leads than any team in the

league this year.....Where is the mental toughness that MM keeps promising

every week after every defeat....

One perfect example is the NE game....The week was full of issues with the

EM benching...Where were the players ? They got shellacked 35 nothing before

a garbage time TD....