Takeo Spikes

Angelo Crowell

JP Losman

Kelly Holcomb

Jason Peters

Mike Gandy

Brain Moorman

Rian Lindell

I'm glad all will be back for the Bills next season.

543290[/snapback]

10 out of 52.

That really sucks.

Here's my list:

London Fletcher

Terrence McGee

Takeo Spikes

Angelo Crowell

JP Losman

Kelly Holcomb

Jason Peters

Mike Gandy

Brain Moorman

Rian Lindell

I'm glad all will be back for the Bills next season.

543290[/snapback]

I agree with the list, and I would add Josh Reed as well. He earned a job for next year. Maybe not with the Bills, but somebody will pick him up. He had his most consistent season as a receiver, and unlike Evans (JP) and Moulds (Holcomb), Reed was open and utilized by both QB's. His catch on 3rd & 7 last week when he held on after getting popped was the game-winning play.

Schobel belongs here as well... so do some non-starters like Stamer & Shaud Williams.

543317[/snapback]

No he doesn't. He did play well in a handful of games but he dissapeared more often that not this season. I would equate his performance with that of Lee Evans, good but the effort was not there for the full season.

No he doesn't. He did play well in a handful of games but he dissapeared more often that not this season. I would equate his performance with that of Lee Evans, good but the effort was not there for the full season.

543320[/snapback]

He may have "disappeared" in some games as far as results but I don't question the effort. I think he's always given 100%.

He may have "disappeared" in some games as far as results but I don't question the effort. I think he's always given 100%.

543322[/snapback]

You may be correct on this. I just think he needs more consistency through the whole season and not the periodic 2 and 3 sack game.

You may be correct on this. I just think he needs more consistency through the whole season and not the periodic 2 and 3 sack game.

543338[/snapback]

Geez, if the guy had any more consistency, he'd practically be the number one DE in the league... Wake up and watch closer. The A.S. you speak of played three years ago.

Thinking about it more, I'd also include Bannan & Tim Anderson among the starters that always gave it their all. The talent may not be there (maybe more about experience with TA), but they're both busting their asses out there as far as I can tell. And though he's not starting, I've also liked Denney's effort... hope we sign him back next year.

Thinking about it more, I'd also include Bannan & Tim Anderson among the starters that always gave it their all. The talent may not be there (maybe more about experience with TA), but they're both busting their asses out there as far as I can tell. And though he's not starting, I've also liked Denney's effort... hope we sign him back next year.

543366[/snapback]

I'll buy that, this IS about the effort.

IMHO, the Bills are going thru a great amount of chaos and confusion. A week ago, I felt most players were giving up, packing their bags, and waiting to get back to their real homes.

The last game demonstrated that they still do have some pride and not all of them are paycheck collectors.

Sure, I question the motive of many players, but that single win showed to me that they all haven't rolled over.

One game does not make a season, but the one win made me upgrade my opinion of this club from the worst in franchise history, to one of the worst. That may not sound very positive, but one week ago, THE WORST meant worse than 1968, 1971, 1984, 1985, 2001 and 2002.

Who on this club came to play this year????

Holcomb (knew his place and performed as needed)

Losman (Preparation was unmatched, too bad it didn't translate to a Roth type season)

Preston (Rookie of the Year)

Villerial (Even being as injured as he was, he still tried to be a leader)

Gandy (Probably the most consistent lineman this year)

Peters (TE, Special Teams, Left Tackle, Right Tackle)

Evans (Definitely the most exciting offensive playmaker)

Parrish (Still learning but not scared off)

Schoebel (two digit sacks again)

Anderson (second most improved over the season)

Adams (most challenging defensive player)

Fletcher (Emotional leader after Spikes went out)

Crowell (Most imnproved player)

McGee (Most exciting player on defense)

Vincent (Tutor)

Lindell (as much as I hate to say it, the most pleasant surprise)

Aiken (Special Teams ace)

Stamer (Special Teams ace)

Haggan (Special Teams ace)

Leonhard (Heart and Pride)

King (Many different assignments for the D, probably the most learned)

Moorman (Heart and Pride - only Pro Bowler)

Greer (Special Teams ace)

Reed (as much as I hate to say it, the second most pleasant surprise)

Bobby April (The only real coach on this club)

Mind you, this is ONLY my opinion.

Is this the worst season??? Not any more, BUT close. The off season will be interesting.

543366[/snapback]

I agree. I used to pick on Tim all the time. But the guy does work very very hard. You can see him playing with that emotion.

Whoever said that Schobel doesnt give it his all is on crack. The guy goes 100% all the time. He has improved each and every year.

I agree. I used to pick on Tim all the time. But the guy does work very very hard. You can see him playing with that emotion.

Whoever said that Schobel doesnt give it his all is on crack. The guy goes 100% all the time. He has improved each and every year.

543406[/snapback]

Well, TD did tell us they are "high-motor guys," I would hope they are going 100%.

The only thing I don't like about Schobel is that whenever a team runs to the left (our defense's right) they gash a hole and pick up at least a good 6 yards every time. I think it's because Schobel constantly tries to use the speed rush up the outside, and the tackle just rides him off. The guard seals off Anderson, the FB squares up on a LB, and it's the RB vs. Clements and Milloy in the secondary. Schobel's 12 sacks are nice, but I wonder if he could do more by mixing up his attack a little bit.

Geez, if the guy had any more consistency, he'd practically be the number one DE in the league... Wake up and watch closer. The A.S. you speak of played three years ago.

543345[/snapback]

LOL! Schobel has as many sacks as Jason Taylor, and pressures galore. On runnng plays, he has improved and his pursuit is remarkable. If an OT makes a mistake, AS is right in there.

I thought that I was hard to please. :D

LOL! Schobel has as many sacks as Jason Taylor, and pressures galore. On runnng plays, he has improved and his pursuit is remarkable. If an OT makes a mistake, AS is right in there.

I thought that I was hard to please.  :D

543411[/snapback]

You make him sound like the second coming of Bruce Smith. Maybe I shouldn't have questioned his effort, but he's really only had a few big time games this season. Stats be damned. Do you think Schobel strikes fear into the opposition? He's a concern yes, but please don't make him out to be an all-pro here. He's not even on the same level as Taylor.