Bills related gifts?

udonkey

I got one that I thought was pretty funny...

My sister got me one of those new Shout Elmos (you press its foot and it sings the Shout song), but she made it a custom Buffalo Bills shirt (and did a DAMN fine job on the logo).

Regardless, definitely a "gag" gift, but still one of my favorites this year.

My absolute favorite though is to watch all of my Bungles fan friends eat crow after talking so much sh-- for the past week.

I got a new Bills flag ..... a Bills Bottle opener that plays the Monday Night football song and a pair of Bills socks.....

Already have 22 shirts so I don't need any more of those...

except when I get a customized LewPort # 71 jersey next summer

Bills stuff I received:

Scarf and lap blanket (made by Mrs Rock)

Keychain

T-shirt

Fold-up (stuff sack) chair

A photo scrap book from Babyrock with memories from games we attended live and at McFaddens with the NYBBBC from opening day 2003 to December 2005.

A "Billieve" t-shirt

A Bills cap (the one that says "Buffalo Bills" in long-hand)

A Bills wall and desktop calander (didn't get a wall calander last year, for the first time in 14 years, I mentioned wishing I had gotten one, so they overcompansated!)

A Bills knap-sack (would have been cool if I was in 6th grade, but I am 40!)

2 Bills ornaments

A football card autographed by both Jp Losman & Lee Evans!

A "Billieve" t-shirt

A Bills cap (the one that says "Buffalo Bills" in long-hand)

A Bills wall and desktop calander (didn't get a wall calander last year, for the first time in 14 years, I mentioned wishing I had gotten one, so they overcompansated!)

A Bills knap-sack (would have been cool if I was in 6th grade, but I am 40!)

2 Bills ornaments

A football card autographed by both Jp Losman & Lee Evans!

542587[/snapback]

hey buftex, who is the lady in your avatar?........and whats a knap sack?

I got a #11 Parrish home jersey from my brother.

Santa promised me that the Bills will make the playoffs next year. He said this is a make up for this year. The only thing I had asked for Christmas this year was a playoff berth for the Bills.

He said it wasn't his fault, that the want to be anti-christ TD had convinced him that the OL and DL were sufficient to carry this team to the playoffs and beyond.

I got a #11 Parrish home jersey from my brother.

Santa promised me that the Bills will make the playoffs next year. He said this is a make up for this year.  The only thing I had asked for Christmas this year was a playoff berth for the Bills.

He said it wasn't his fault, that the want to be anti-christ TD had convinced him that the OL and DL were sufficient to carry this team to the playoffs and beyond.

542606[/snapback]

everyone will think it is a bledsoe jersey :angry:

everyone will think it is a bledsoe jersey  :angry:

542608[/snapback]

When I first opened it and I saw #11, that was my first thought, "my god my brother bought me an outdated Bledsoe jersey."

Much to my relief as I opened it up I saw Parrish, not Norwood, Johnson or Bledsoe!

I'm a Cane fan so I know that Parrish has the potential to be a big part of the Bills future. He may not have been my first choice as a jersey, but I'll be proud to wear it and I will probably be able to do so for at least 3-4 years!

I got :

home McGahee jersey from my bro

$100 gift card to bills store

McGahee's black shadow EQT jersey - real nice but for you bigger guys out there like me...2x is comfy for a reg jersey but small in this jersey..somehow same company makes them but 2 different size charts..hmm whoknows..guess ill have to lose some weight..lol

I got this glowing lawn sign, every year my brother in law and sister sent me something Bills related, and every year it's something that makes me laugh a little, of course they send real gifts with it, but now I have a flaming Bills sign to display...next year :angry: