BREAKING NEWS

pdh1

What was on the MySpace site?  Can't see it now that it's been taken down.

540616[/snapback]

just a buch of typical 18 year old fake gangsta wanna-be crap, replete with pot smoking and cop-hating references. also lots of threatening talk about murdering you if you look at him the wrong way, and plenty of tYpInG iN tHaT rEaLlY cOoL wAy ThAt KiDs TyPe when they want you to know how hip they are.

nothing more pathetic than a rich child of privilege pretending to be a murderous thug on the internet. the poor kid definitely had some issues.

sad sad sad. :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this has been brought up before but I can't muster up any emotions for celebrity tragedies. Bad things happen to everyone and to single out someone because he/she is famous just feels contrived. I don't know these people, they don't know me, why should I care?

It'll be hard for them to care much about a stupid Superbowl after this.  Looks like we could be stuck with the damned Patsies again.

Not to sound callous, but I have a serious question here...

You're saying it'll be hard for the Colts to care to win the Superbowl because Dungy's kid died... Yet people gave Mike Williams a hard time when his close relative died and he wasn't into football as much as he probably should've been. I don't get why you'd say the entire Colts team gets a pass, yet an individual doesn't...?

If my manager's kid died (suicide or otherwise), I'd still be able to do my job...

CW

Not to sound callous, but I have a serious question here...

You're saying it'll be hard for the Colts to care to win the Superbowl because Dungy's kid died...  Yet people gave Mike Williams a hard time when his close relative died and he wasn't into football as much as he probably should've been.  I don't get why you'd say the entire Colts team gets a pass, yet an individual doesn't...?

If my manager's kid died (suicide or otherwise), I'd still be able to do my job...

CW

540806[/snapback]

i say the colts steamroll everyone in honor of their beloved coach dungy.

i say the colts steamroll everyone in honor of their beloved coach dungy.

540828[/snapback]

My thought exactly. It'll be one of those tear jerker stories if the Colts make it to the SB, then the press will pound it more into our heads if they win it.