Inside info..... maybe

Jbfalcon80

Belive it or not my step grandparents are good friends with Ralph and Mary Wilson. Last night, my step-grandmother was catching up with the Wilsons on the phone. My Step-grandmother said that mary joked that all old Ralph was doing for X-mas was writng his list of brass he was going to fire......stay tuned.

brass?

fire the tuba, french horn and trombonist

537668[/snapback]

You left out the trumpet, who deserves most of the blame to begin with.

Sick of this brass. Time Ralph brought in some reed instruments and strings.

Belive it or not my step grandparents are good friends with Ralph and Mary Wilson.  Last night, my step-grandmother was catching up with the Wilsons on the phone. My Step-grandmother said that mary joked that all old Ralph was doing for X-mas was writng his list of brass he was going to fire......stay tuned.

537605[/snapback]

How far above "cab driver" is "Step Grandparent" in the Rumor Confirmation Validity Ladder?

boy, thats really going out on a limb! I predict that it will soon get dark outside here in Richmond, VA.....stay tuned

don't mean to bust your balls, but insider information is like an Arsehole, everyone has one and it usually stinks!!!!!

Belive it or not my step grandparents are good friends with Ralph and Mary Wilson.  Last night, my step-grandmother was catching up with the Wilsons on the phone. My Step-grandmother said that mary joked that all old Ralph was doing for X-mas was writng his list of brass he was going to fire......stay tuned.

537605[/snapback]