I'll be at the JETS game with GG.....

i have resolved to never go to a jets-bills game again at giant stadium. i've been 3 times, and i've seen the bills lose by the scores of 30-6, 31-13, and 30-3. each time i overpaid for scalped tickets and sat in lousy seats. never again.

537632[/snapback]

LOL....I can relate. I was at the 2001 game (a W), but since then, every time I've gone it's been a progressively worse experience, from the game to the fans to the traffic......etc. etc.

I'm going on the assumption that on Jan 1, I'll be able ro score a ticket by bartering a cold Labatts.  I'll be surprised if there are 50K at that game.

537675[/snapback]

gerry - i'll bet you dollars to doughnuts you end up in the upper deck, from which there is no escape even if half of the lower deck seats are empty.

Babyrock and Matt are supposed to have tickets. Is Mrs GG going?

538138[/snapback]

It will depend on how late we're up the night before, or sleep at all, and obviously the weather. I'm fairly thermo-insulated for any condition, provided a clear liquid is nearby.

Dave, I won't mind upper deck if we can move down to the lower aisles of the upper. There are going to be a lot of us, so it will be tough to land a lot of seats in the lower bowl. Jets fans don't scare me. Their girlfriends do.