My God! What Team is Tirico and Sharpe watching?

KOKBILLS

MM and TD will have this thing better than any Team Buffalo has seen?

What??? :doh:

What in God's name are these 2 watching?

And as far as the turnover in Coaching...well guys...no one thought MM would be this bad, but he is...And nothing is going to get better with a HC who is in WAY over his head...

Seems to me that MM and TD may have slipped these 2 and couple extra bucks...What a joke... <_<

I thought they weren't too bad, except for Shannon Sharpe saying about the Broncos, "our" team just made a great play. He said things like that a couple of times and how some of their receivers were better because he worked with them. Overall all I have heard a lot worse. Oh well, better luck next year for the Bills. They look like world beaters every game in the first quarter and then they start to fall apart.

I thought Tirico and Sharpe were pretty good...no frills, just called the game...a little light on breaking down plays, but that is now the norm...

535604[/snapback]

I think what the original poster is talking about is the fact that they outright said that "Donahoe is a good friend" and then went on to defend this team as if it was good. My favorite part was when they said that Buffalo was struggling because of injuries, not that they've had a lot but they've lost many "crucial players."

Umm, other than Spikes what "crucial" players have the Bills played without this season?

MM and TD will have this thing better than any Team Buffalo has seen?

What???  :doh:

What in God's name are these 2 watching?

And as far as the turnover in Coaching...well guys...no one thought MM would be this bad, but he is...And nothing is going to get better with a HC who is in WAY over his head...

Seems to me that MM and TD may have slipped these 2 and couple extra bucks...What a joke... <_<

535341[/snapback]

I think your talking about when Sharpe and Trico said and I'm paraphrasing "TD is a good friend and TD supports Mike Malarkey and things are headed in the right direction." In fact I believe one of them said "TD likes the direction this team is going."I almost choked on my dinner! That alone should get this idiot fired. It was a statement only a "friend" would say because they are sooooooooooooo off base.

I think your talking about when Sharpe and Trico said and I'm paraphrasing "TD is a good friend and TD supports Mike Malarkey and things are headed in the right direction."  In fact I believe one of them said "TD likes the direction this team is going."I almost choked on my dinner! That alone should get this idiot fired. It was a statement only a "friend" would say because they are sooooooooooooo off base.

535695[/snapback]

Exactly...Sharpe did say during that exchange that not only were things going the right way, but he also said something close to "TD and MM will have this Team playing better than any Team Buffalo has ever seen"...It was something close to that I almost positive...That's when I lost it...

BTW...I think they both did a good job of pointing out the Bills strengths and deficiencies...It's just that they went on a campaign of sorts for TD/MM that I felt was unnecessary...What they failed to point out in their assesment was the fact that if the right guys are not in charge it will never work... one year, two years, or the decade they would love to give TD/MM... :unsure:

I think what the original poster is talking about is the fact that they outright said that "Donahoe is a good friend" and then went on to defend this team as if it was good.  My favorite part was when they said that Buffalo was struggling because of injuries, not that they've had a lot but they've lost many "crucial players." 

Umm, other than Spikes what "crucial" players have the Bills played without this season?

535681[/snapback]

TKO,ROn Edwards, mark cambell, mike williams, Fletcher with an injured Hammy, Mcgee with an injured Hammy, Moulds suspended, Losman hurt, Villarial was out, Lawyer Milloy, playing with a busted wrist, and roscoe for the 1st half of the season. :unsure:

I thought Tirico and Sharpe were pretty good...no frills, just called the game...a little light on breaking down plays, but that is now the norm...

535604[/snapback]

I thought they were ok too.

Virtually every announcer makes a few bone headed statements during the game. At least we didn't have to listen to the usual ESPN idiots who make stupid comments on every play.

TKO,ROn Edwards, mark cambell, mike williams, Fletcher with an injured Hammy,  Mcgee with an injured Hammy, Moulds suspended, Losman hurt, Villarial was out, Lawyer Milloy, playing with a busted wrist, and roscoe for the 1st half of the season.  :unsure:

535823[/snapback]

OK now name one NFL Team who has not had a similar number of injuries or dings besides the Colts?

This is every NFL Team, every year...The good Teams overcome these things...The Patsies have had WAY more serious injury problems than the Bills but they have built in leadership starting with their HC that allows them to overcome such things...

What the Carolina Panthers went through last year, that was a situation where injuries had obviously killed a Teams potential...What the Bills have gone through this year is not much more than the average... if that...