Bob Matthews - The Blithering Idiot

Mark VI

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...330/1007/SPORTS

I guess Bob forgot how he threw Kent Hull under the bus, accusing him of taking roids. Add to the fact that Haslett couldn't coach himself out of a paper bag and you have the ideal candidate.

Worst suggestion ever.

534772[/snapback]

I loved the fact that one of his primary qualifications for Haslett was the fact that he won a playoff game in the first year of his five-year stint in New Orleans. So much for getting better!

JDG

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...330/1007/SPORTS

I guess Bob forgot how he threw Kent Hull under the bus, accusing him of taking roids. Add to the fact that Haslett couldn't coach himself out of a paper bag and you have the ideal candidate.

Worst suggestion ever.

534772[/snapback]

As long as we're talking dirt, he was a scab player for the JESTS too.

I agree 100 percent that he should NEVER be part of the Bills. He dished Hull, one of the most beloved players (and skilled) to ever wear our colors..

I think the "roids" Haslett took affected his head.

I don't blame Haslett for the mess in NO, they never have money and the organization is awful, but he has proved not to be a good game coach and his teams seem to under perform...come to think of it that seems to be a pre req for the Bills job...

I agree 100 percent that he should NEVER be part of the Bills. He dished Hull, one of the most beloved players (and skilled) to ever wear our colors..

I think the "roids" Haslett took affected his head.

I don't blame Haslett for the mess in NO, they never have money and the organization is awful, but he has proved not to be a good game coach and his teams seem to under perform...come to think of it that seems to be a pre req for the Bills job...

534791[/snapback]

i agree he shouldn't have said what he said about hull (despite the fact that i strongly suspect it to be true, which is no offense against hull because steroids were absolutely pervasive in the 80s), but i really think we're making a mountain out of a molehill here. i simply don't see it as that big of a deal. i think he'd be a good hire, to be honest, and i do think he's a good coach in perhaps the worst, most dysfunctional organization in pro football.

i think he'd be a good hire, to be honest, and i do think he's a good coach in perhaps the worst, most dysfunctional organization in pro football.

534801[/snapback]

Amen, the organization is the problem in NO not the coach, always has been from day one. A guy who is proud and honored to be a part of an organization unlike the two morons running the show now, would be a refreshing asset.

i'll take haslett

NO has won ONE SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME EVER.

that was under haslett.

sure the wheels have come off, but the idea is they always come off.

haslett would get some linemen in here and get a bit of a pissed off attitude as well.

he would also pour his heart out into the job, something that will inspire players.