WADE

Tcali

I think he was a decent coach...but come on.....He had Fat Ted in his prime.Moulds in his prime,Flutie slighltly past his prime,Pat williams coming into his prime,Cowart etc. He had a very solid team...and he didnt screw it up--except on game day when he was the deer in the headlights---and he couldnt manage to fire the worst special teams coach in the history of the universe--and he couldnt get a decent replay guy up in the booth to tell when and when not to throw the yellow flag(he was 0 for every challenge) .We do not want this guy in as a head coach. He should be out D coordinator...nothing more.

I think he was a decent coach...but come on.....He had Fat Ted in his prime.Moulds in his prime,Flutie slighltly past his prime,Pat williams coming into his prime,Cowart etc. He had a very solid team...and he didnt screw it up--except on game day when he was the deer in the headlights---and he couldnt manage to fire the worst special teams coach in the history of the universe--and he couldnt get a decent replay guy up in the booth to tell when and when not to throw the yellow flag(he was 0 for every challenge) .We do not want this guy in as a head coach. He should be out D coordinator...nothing more.

533770[/snapback]

Plus he REFUSES to wear a headset.

533770[/snapback]

While his ST definately deserved to lose his job after the debacle in Tenn...I actually respect Wade for sticking up for his friend and coworker. It shows me that there still is Loyalty in the NFL, which is becoming harder and harder to find. Sometimes you gotta stick to your guns and go down with the ship.

With that said, I dont think Wilson would even consider Phillips again as a coach in Buffalo. Doesnt matter, Wade will be the head coach of Houston at the end of the season.

WTF.  Wade had to file a grievance to get paid from Ralph for his last year.  Do you actually think he is going to come back here regardless if he walked on water?

533818[/snapback]

Exactly - Ralph tried to "stiff" Wade out of his last year of salary after firing him - using Wade's refusal to fire Ronnie Jones as his excuse - called it "insubordination". Forget about Wade working for Ralph ever again.

WTF.  Wade had to file a grievance to get paid from Ralph for his last year.  Do you actually think he is going to come back here regardless if he walked on water?

533818[/snapback]

yeah true---forgot about that.Ralph del scrooge tried to stiff him a year's pay---You know--very few people get that rich without being greedy ba%tards

Ah yes, WTF indeed? ;)

Tease that he will be the next HC and then lay out reasons why he blows. Hard!

And he should not be mentioned as even a DC.

Meh, I am wasting space and since I was born in Canada, I would like to apologize now. Sorry.

:doh:

Exactly - Ralph tried to "stiff" Wade out of his last year of salary after firing him - using Wade's refusal to fire Ronnie Jones as his excuse - called it "insubordination".  Forget about Wade working for Ralph ever again.

533834[/snapback]

???????????????????????

Link?

:doh: