MM Approval Rating = 7%

Rico

Seven out of every one hundred people approve of what he is doing to this team?  What a shame lobotomies are no longer common practice.

530479[/snapback]

Lets do the math. there have been about 28000 votes this season for the Bills, equalling about 2000 per week. So out of the 2000 this week, that means there were roughly 160 approval votes for mularkey.

Now how many people work at OBD and how big is mularkey's family? that may explain the 8%

Lets do the math. there have been about 28000 votes this season for the Bills, equalling about 2000 per week. So out of the 2000 this week, that means there were roughly 160 approval  votes for mularkey.

Now how many people work at OBD and how big is mularkey's family? that may explain the 8%

530504[/snapback]

I highly doubt Mularkey has that much support on OBD.

I would not be surprised, however, if Donahoe had sent around a memo ordering everyone to visit that poll and vote in Mularkey's favor...if he can spare the time away from directing security to confiscate signs...

I highly doubt Mularkey has that much support on OBD.

I would not be surprised, however, if Donahoe had sent around a memo ordering everyone to visit that poll and vote in Mularkey's favor...if he can spare the time away from directing security to confiscate signs...

530516[/snapback]

I disagree - I think OBD are behind him 100% and do not question him. This is right and how it should be. Its certainly how I want my organisation to be.

On the T directive.... maybe.... :doh: