Reggie Bush will look good in Buffalo

jms62

We need OL first ! Not another WR. What good are WR's if JP doesn't have any protection to throw to them.

528107[/snapback]

Well.....see........if you get one that's really really fast, he can get open before the QB takes the sack, and then you can move the chains and score points.

Problem solved.

I hate to admit it, but I agree.

There's no way we'll get him without trading up. But the way I see it, we already have:

1.)

2.)

3.)

3.) for Henry

3.) Supplemental for Pat Williams

4.)

4.) Supp. for Jonas Jennings

5.)

6.)

7.)

If Denver can get three 3rd's in 2005 for the crap they lost in FA, we should AT LEAST get a 3rd and a 4th for Jonas and Pat.

If we franchise and trade Nate like everyone thinks we will, we should get another 2nd. And if we were to pick Bush, we obviously could trade away McGahee for another 1st.

With the amount of money we reportedly have next year and the amount of picks we have, it's definitely do-able.

With the amount of money we reportedly have next year and the amount of picks we have, it's definitely do-able.

528185[/snapback]

Without arguing the possibilities of that scenerio:

We could also keep McGahee and use our 8 picks in the first 4 rounds to shore up the rest of the team.

Without arguing the possibilities of that scenerio:

We could also keep McGahee and use our 8 picks in the first 4 rounds to shore up the rest of the team.

528207[/snapback]

Agreed. Maybe i'm just high off of "blowout residue" and thinking a brand new, shiny RB who can get at least a yard a run sounds good.

But honestly, I think we will have 8 picks in the first 4 rounds. We already have 5 and since we really didn't get anyone to replace Pat and Jonas, we should get a 3rd and a 4th supplementally (sp?). And Clements should be "Peerless'd".

The extra picks are iffy. It really makes no sense how the NFL decides who gets what. The fact that Jonas and Pat have had very minimal impact for their teams, and that we are talking about Buffalo here, leads to think we might get a pick at the end of the 4th round at best.

As far as Nate goes...I just dont know. Peerless was coming off the best season of his career. Clements is arguably coming off his worst (including his rookie year).

Will a team give up a high pick for him knowing that they will either be forced to pay him franchise money or renegotiate for league high money? I don't think I would.