Ne at BUF GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

Is it me....Or am I right in saying the only pass JP knows how to make is the Fly Pattern to Lee Evans?

527733[/snapback]

Be nice if he had time once in a while.

But don't let me interupt your weekly crying about JP's play. :doh:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember sitting at the stadium during the Hank Bullough Era as the team scurried into the locker room at halftime, down 17-0. My friend turned to me and said:

"Hank's got some hot cocoa waiting for them in the locker room"

It's sad but it appears this team has the same mindset.

Wonder what the halftime adjustments will be.

:doh:  :angry:  :angry:

527734[/snapback]

Offense:

1. Abandon the run

1b. Don't bother with playaction

2. Do NOT use tight ends in passing attack

2b. Do not bother with short, high percentage routes. Thats only for Holcomb.

3. Tell JP to use his legs more

4. When all else fails...try a trick play!

Defense:

1. BLITZ

2. CB's aren't being effective enough. Increase LOS cusion from 5-10 yards to 12-15.

3. BLITZ

4. Tell team not to worry about TE's. No self respecting Offense would use them.

5. BLITZ!!!

The best plan would be to let New England score field goals and hope that McGee can get a few TDs on kickoff returns.

527747[/snapback]

This is opposed to the first half strategy of letting them get TD's and hope McGee could return a few kickoffs?

This pathectic and embarrassing team shouldn`t even be on a professional football field.......The truth hurts but, we have a Weak,slow and undersized running back....a knife through butter o-line simple the worst in football......a reallygreen and not ready QB.........a badley coached and disappointing, confused defensive line...............one good receiver(Evans) the rest are undersized or to old and can`t get open and when they do they can`t catch the dam thing anyway,probably the worst set of receivers in football,just horrable.....and a very, very,VERY poor and uneducated coaching staff that would have trouble at the high school level.........and last an owner who sips soup for dinner and is more or less braindead! Bottom line is this whole organization is perfectly pathetic and nowhere near being even 500 for many,many,many years to come.....and Anybody who disagree`s with me doesn`t no anything about football and is simply an idiot.

"Bills fans should take solice in the fact that this game could be a lot closer if this offense wakes up." Phil must have run into TD during halftime cuz only TD or one of his puppets could spin their performance. I meant Randy.

Edited by SACTOBILLSFAN