The Worst Breakfast You Can Eat

lawnboy1977

The specific breakfast cited by the SUNY Buffalo researchers is a McDonald's Egg McMuffin, a Sausage McMuffin, and two orders of hash browns. Total calories: 930. (It was supersized to reflect the typical amount of calories in a fast food meal.) Eat this and within an hour, it will trigger inflammation, says study co-author Dr. Paresh Dandona. What's more that inflammation continues for three or four hours longer.

Didn't Dr. Kellog blame all of society's problems on a robust breakfast? That's why he invented the corn flake.

So you're saying two bonghits, a slice of pizza, and a frosty beer is NOT the worst breakfast you can eat??? 

Sweet!!!!

526279[/snapback]

Now thats the way to start a day! I myself would have a piece of chocolate cake instead of the pizza for breakfast

As if you needed anymore reason to not eat at McDonald's!!

MMMM, Inflammed arteries

526257[/snapback]

An Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, and two hash browns is a lot of food. This is just another bunch of typical, arrogant, state-paid, grant-sucking idiots making a self-serving to-do about something that most everybody realizes is not a great nutrition choice. <_<

Pass the fries and bring back animal fat. :angry:

I had Wheat Chex with skim milk and dry rye toast for breakfast. :o

An Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, and two hash browns is a lot of food. This is just another bunch of typical, arrogant, state-paid, grant-sucking idiots making a self-serving to-do about something that most everybody realizes is not a great nutrition choice. :o

Pass the fries and bring back animal fat. :D

I had Wheat Chex with skim milk and dry rye toast for breakfast. :D

526293[/snapback]

Given your rant about the terrible way parents feed their kids, nowadays (that was you, right? I drink, ya know), I would think you realize that it's NOT something most everybody realizes. There are a LOT of stupid/ignorant people out there and a LOT of money is spent telling them what to do and think. How else do you account for Professional Wrestling? :angry:

Wha thread is this again? <_<

Given your rant about the terrible way parents feed their kids, nowadays (that was you, right?  I drink, ya know), I would think you realize that it's NOT something most everybody realizes.  There are a LOT of stupid/ignorant people out there and a LOT of money is spent telling them what to do and think.  How else do you account for Professional Wrestling?  :angry:

Wha thread is this again? <_<

526311[/snapback]

No, that wasn't me - deportment was my schtick (I drink, too), but to the topic of education, heavy fat consumption and runny stool is a connection learned early in life. I have faith in my fellow man's ability to put two and two together, whether they care to admit or not.

We are a country gifted with with an unending supply of the world's best toilet paper, and a nation whose municipal plumbing is the envy of the world.

But since I am neither a lower simian or a dung-flinger, I accept the foibles and faults of my fellow man, with some comment, but without the need to bi-polar them over the head on a daily basis.

But I digress... :o

I saw worst breakfast and i had to put in my vote for this gem:

From Denney's, The Big Texas Chicken Fajita Skillet.

One nasty pile of crap... picture garbage plate but without the burgers and good hot sauce, but add denneys eggs and crappy chicken.

If people think that they're going to get a healthy breakfast at Mickey D's, then they are sorely mistaken.

And this country is in worse shape than I thought.  :angry:

Mike

526415[/snapback]

They sell their apple/grapes/yogurt/candied walnut bowl (nuts in a packet) for $3.19 here.

That's what my thin, trim, beautiful wife orders... <_<

They sell their apple/grapes/yogurt/candied walnut bowl (nuts in a packet) for $3.19 here.

That's what my thin, trim, beautiful wife orders... <_<

526450[/snapback]

This from the never drinking again thread. This my friends is the worst breafast one can e...

thats nothing.

try waking up (not remembering anything from the previous night), next to a very ugly fat chick. then when she eventually wakes up, and leaves. you take a shower. when you come back from the shower, shes laying naked in your bed.

and wont leave.

now thats scary.

But since I am neither a lower simian or a dung-flinger, I accept the foibles and faults of my fellow man, with some comment, but without the need to bi-polar them over the head on a daily basis.

But I digress... :)

526383[/snapback]

:D:P:lol:

Sorry for the mix-up