The Worst Breakfast You Can Eat

lawnboy1977

I saw worst breakfast and i had to put in my vote for this gem:

From Denney's, The Big Texas Chicken Fajita Skillet. 

One nasty pile of crap...  picture garbage plate but without the burgers and good hot sauce, but add denneys eggs and crappy chicken.

526410[/snapback]

I worked at a Denny's while in college. We called the Ultimate Omelet a Garbage Omelet because the ingredients were similar to what we swept off the floor at the end of the shift.

papa johns is coming out with pizza breakfast. eggs on pizza ???

526398[/snapback]

Papa John's has to come out with PIZZA that doesn't taste like ASS. That needs to be their priority. Worst. Pizza. Ever. Ballpark pizza is better than that crap.

Given your rant about the terrible way parents feed their kids, nowadays (that was you, right?  I drink, ya know), I would think you realize that it's NOT something most everybody realizes.  There are a LOT of stupid/ignorant people out there and a LOT of money is spent telling them what to do and think.  How else do you account for Professional Wrestling?  :lol:

Wha thread is this again? <_<

526311[/snapback]

I think 99.9 percent of Americans know it's bad stuff. But 87.4 percent of Americans simply don't care. I used to pack that crap down, but a heart attack at 40 due to a life time of that type of eating *CAN* happen to me.

Now it's running every morning and celary sticks. Tastes like sh-- and getting up early sucks, but beats the alternative. :huh:

(For the record, I really freaking miss the days of crazy drinking, cigarettes, and 4:00AM Patty Melts).