Im sick ...

... i cant believe the people who have just turned their backs on Moulds - its sickening.

10 years - 2nd all time in nearly every category - has nearly NEVER caused a problem - always a team player ... DISGUSTING on the fans part in my opinion.

I hate to admit it, because I am part of Western New York, but I am slowly starting to understand Tom Donahoe's comments about Western New York people and being ashamed of them ... and I NEVER wanted to agree with that comment until I saw this crap.

Its amazing Jim Kelly was'nt ran out of town after losing the 2nd Super Bowl.

the 2 plays that i saw him on tv , he looked like he was not even trying to get open . 10 years is a long time in the nfl . he has been very good ,but he is getting older and slower .

525617[/snapback]

Are you being serious? That sounds incredibly ignornant - The TWO PLAYS YOU SAW HIM HIM ON TV????? His achilles was hurting also ...

BTW: let me guess - you clocked his speed ...

I would hate to see this offense without Moulds. Guess we'll see this weekend. They should be able to pass for over 300 yards as most teams in the NFL have been able to against the Pats. If the offense doesn't put up more than 21 points then that is not a good sign.

Moulds is still a threatening receiver. Whether its deep or possesive, he's a threat. That's why the only way to stop him is always keep 2 guys on him and have another guy spying him.

The offense has taken him out of the gameplan because he doesn't buy into their system. And we have all seen what the system is...

... i cant believe the people who have just turned their backs on Moulds - its sickening.

I would have to whole heartedly agree with you. Players and coaches get into arguments all the damn time.

Mularkey clearly isn't comfortable with even the SLIGHTEST bit of disagreement from his players. Maybe it was a little power struggle. Moulds has been in Buffalo longer than anyone else. Maybe Mularkey felt like the team couldn't be his until Moulds was no longer a part of it. Maybe this is his way of making that happen sooner rather than later.

In any event, I am so disgusted with this team right now. My brother and I just spent a boat load of money to fly up there from NC for the Panthers game. It was our first trip to the Ralph for a REGULAR season game. Now, I wish I would've saved the money and went to the Carribean instead. :pirate:

yes i am. he is not the player he was 2-3 years ago he has slowed down and that is why you see him going to the middle more often and not down the side lines

525624[/snapback]

We'll see next year when he's on another roster with a coach who knows how to use him. So how do you like your crow :pirate:

10 years - 2nd all time in nearly every category - has nearly NEVER caused a problem - always a team player ... DISGUSTING on the fans part in my opinion.

I hate to admit it, because I am part of Western New York, but I am slowly starting to understand Tom Donahoe's comments about Western New York people and being ashamed of them ... and I NEVER wanted to agree with that comment until I saw this crap.

525609[/snapback]

they did throw snow balls at him in 1989 when the team lost to the Saints!

525609[/snapback]

Besides choking a girl and not paying three years of child support, he's an excellent guy. Oh yeah. And how about undermining the rookie QB? And how about not listening to the coach? I agree with the sentiment in another thread. Stop licking Moulds' butt. He's no Jim Kelly. Eric cares about Eric.

525609[/snapback]

Actually, Moulds has received a lot of support from Western New Yorkers eager to throw the morally corrupt coaches and GM under the bus. A lot of people forget that WGR named Moulds "Father of the Year" some time back and under the circumstances, I don't see where he can be criticized for refusing to play when he is out the door at the end of the year. By my count, he took about 13% less jack to stay in Buffalo, so if he wants to take one day off, so be it. 16 is a lot of games.

16 is a lot of games.

525731[/snapback]

Especially when you have to wait eight months to play them. It gets very tiring sitting around that long, counting your millions of dollars, and then have to actually get up and work for sixteen whole weeks. Man, I'm tired just thinking about it.

I would hate to see this offense without Moulds.  Guess we'll see this weekend.  They should be able to pass for over 300 yards as most teams in the NFL have been able to against the Pats.  If the offense doesn't put up more than 21 points then that is not a good sign.

525628[/snapback]

What? Wasn't LAST week enough? Like I said earlier today:

I doubt that EM's presence on the field this Sunday would make a difference of any sort. It's not like he's much of a threat anymore to brake a play for a big gain. Coach Billy is smart enough to realize EM-the-decoy in short order, and he's bright enough to make a first half adustment to exploit it - on the off chance that his film study of The Bills didn't already reveal it and he has a plan already in place.

[sarcasm]

Actually if EM did suit up this Sunday Coach Billy might leave him totally uncovered. It would take MM, TC and JP until late in the 4th Quarter to realize it and simply not enough time to adjust. :pirate:

[/sarcasm]

I would hate to see this offense without Moulds. 

525628[/snapback]

You have all season long. I am not a fan of Moulds anymore, and I thought his attitude towards JP was utter BS. And his lack of effort on the field was pathetic, but I don't think MM and the organization handled this situation right. MM let EM walk all over him during the JP/Holcombe debate, but then all of a sudden got tough with him? Come on. I think what this situation shows is that MM is an absolute weak dick.

"In his career Eric Moulds has bent over backwards for the Bills' organization. Through mostly losing seasons, the three-time Pro Bowler has taken pay cuts, and accepted a wide array of unsuccessful quarterbacks. After Jim Kelly retired, Moulds has seen such world beaters as Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, Rob Johnson, and Alex Van Pelt. The only decent quarterbacks in the Moulds era have been Doug Flutie and at times, Drew Bledsoe. Although first-year starter J.P. Losman has shown flashes, Moulds hasn't been his favorite target. In Losman's eight starts, Moulds has caught just 27 passes for 168 yards and no touchdowns. During Kelly Holcomb's four starts, Moulds pulled in 27 passes for 343 yards and three touchdowns."