Solomon cutting up the baby

cale

Regardless of what's been said about Ralph on this board, I think we'll *all* miss him when he's gone...I don't think he wanted to do this - but he's options were limited and he was backed into a corner.

Sheesh...this is getting ugly...

The only positive is that there's just one way we can go...up (please, hopefully, I'm praying...)...

Regardless of what's been said about Ralph on this board, I think we'll *all* miss him when he's gone...I don't think he wanted to do this - but he's options were limited and he was backed into a corner.

The only positive is that there's just one way we can go...up (please, hopefully, I'm praying...)...

525535[/snapback]

"Things may get a whole lot worse before suddenly falling apart" (Fagen and Becker)

Remember things can ALWAYS get worse!

525535[/snapback]

The real killer, is that after five years of purging the roster to get us

out of cap hell, drafting and FA signings, two head coaches and three

offensive coordinators, numerous starting QBs and all the "rebuilding",

we are no better off then when we started.

None.

None.

525649[/snapback]

Au contraire, the Bills team from 2001 was 3-13. This Bills team is looking 5-11 right in the face. That's a 2 game improvement in 5 years. Every 5 years we'll improve by a few games. This is TD's 25 year plan to get us into the playoffs. I really think it's unfair of you to say that we no better off than when we started, it's very short sighted of you.

None.

525649[/snapback]

Did you say real killer? Do know how long Ive been looking for the real killer? Any information that you can give me will be a big help.

Sincerely

OJ

Au contraire, the Bills team from 2001 was 3-13.  This Bills team is looking 5-11 right in the face.  That's a 2 game improvement in 5 years.  Every 5 years we'll improve by a few games.  This is TD's 25 year plan to get us into the playoffs.  I really think it's unfair of you to say that we no better off than when we started, it's very short sighted of you.

525656[/snapback]

Uhh... yeah. : )

Actually, I was going against the 2000 team/roster which he took over

that went 8-8, which is where we were before Ole' Whitey started his

"25 year plan".

Hell, the person mostly responsible for that 9-7 season can now be found leading the Cowboys into the playoffs....  :pirate:

525684[/snapback]

Umm, yeah, sure. The Bills D that played well and caused lots of turnovers last year and the running offense that was effective in the second half of the season is playing for Dallas right now. :w00t:

A whole helluva lotta good, that 9-7 is doing for us right now.  Hell, the person mostly responsible for that 9-7 season can now be found leading the Cowboys into the playoffs....  :pirate:

525684[/snapback]

:w00t::lol:;);):w00t:

Umm, yeah, sure.  The Bills D that played well and caused lots of turnovers last year and the running offense that was effective in the second half of the season is playing for Dallas right now.  :pirate:

525692[/snapback]

Perhaps the sarcasm that was intended for that post did not show itself like I would've liked for it to. My apologies...

At any rate, while I enjoyed the 6 game winning streak of last season, the bottom line is that they still failed to reach the playoffs.

Au contraire, the Bills team from 2001 was 3-13.  This Bills team is looking 5-11 right in the face.  That's a 2 game improvement in 5 years.  Every 5 years we'll improve by a few games.  This is TD's 25 year plan to get us into the playoffs.  I really think it's unfair of you to say that we no better off than when we started, it's very short sighted of you.

525656[/snapback]

Ironically, according to this administration 2025 is also projected to be both the year that we land a manned mission on Mars, and the year the deficit is eliminated (the debt comes later).

All that and the Bills in the playoffs? I can hardly wait!

None.

525649[/snapback]

Well I mostly agree with that...but...

At least the Bills do have a guy who looks like maybe he can be a Franchise QB...They have the best RB in the League ( :pirate: Just Kidding...I had to...)...And a pretty good WR in Evans...There are parts on D to build around, especially if TKO comes back 100%...And more than likely, The Bills Pick 5 times in the Top 105 of the 2006 Draft... So it could be worse...

In 2001 the Bills had the dangerous combo of AVP and RJ at QB, Bryson and Henry at HB, and we all remember the state of the D back then (of coarse the 2005 D is brutal statistically as well...)...

Anyway, the 1st Team TD put on the Field certainly did not have the potential that I think the 2006 Bills will have...Which is the reason I'm willing to give TD/TM a pass before MM...Because I figure TD/TM have a better chance at adding the right pieces than MM has successfully Coaching them...

My preference would see them all gone but... :w00t:

At any rate, while I enjoyed the 6 game winning streak of last season, the bottom line is that they still failed to reach the playoffs.

525699[/snapback]

And had a golden opportunity to get into those Playoffs...Losing that Home Game vs. the Steelers almost made the whole "9 out of the last 11" disappear...To get that far and lose at Home to a good Team that by the grace of the scheduling Gods just happened to be playing mostly their back-up's that Week...Ouch...

The Win Streak was tainted at the very least...The Bills played 8 Teams in 2005 that finished with a winning record. And so far in 2006, the Bills have played 6 Teams who have won more than they lost...MM is 3-11 in those Games, and maybe worse he's 2-5 at Home...

I doubt much of that has gotten by RW...Who knows though... :pirate:

Ironically,  according to this administration 2025 is also projected to be both the year that we land a manned mission on Mars,  and the year the deficit is eliminated (the debt comes later).

All that and the Bills in the playoffs?  I can hardly wait!

525830[/snapback]

That is looking like a good year! Mark your calendars.

A whole helluva lotta good, that 9-7 is doing for us right now.  Hell, the person mostly responsible for that 9-7 season can now be found leading the Cowboys into the playoffs....  :pirate:

525684[/snapback]

Yup. Drew is the MAN ! The Cowboys are 3-3 since beating the Giants (in OT) in week 6. They beat Arizona, Philly and Detroit. All losing teams. They lost to Seattle, Giants and Denver. All winning teams. 17 TD's , most of them early. Throw in 11 Int's, 13 fumbles and 28 sacks.

Quick. Blame the Dallas OL and lack of a running game.

I'm sensing a pattern. :w00t:

Yup. Drew is the MAN ! The Cowboys are 3-3 since beating the Giants (in OT) in week 6. They beat Arizona, Philly and Detroit. All losing teams. They lost to Seattle, Giants and Denver. All winning teams. 17 TD's , most of them early. Throw in 11 Int's, 13 fumbles and 28 sacks.

I'm sensing a pattern.  :pirate:

525932[/snapback]

Exactly!

None.

525649[/snapback]

and we were 8-8 in 2000 right so over td's course we had one season with a 1 game improvement last years 9-7,but i guess his claim is he is successful because he got us out of jerry butlers cap mess.i say fire td and modrak,modrak is in charge of the scouting and if roscoe parrish was the best guy on the board when we didnt even have a#1 pick and one of the worst offensive lines in football and a defensive line that just lost pat williams and no need for a wr and we draft one i dint see either of thees two guys deserving to have a gm job fire em' both go bills in'06

I'm sensing a pattern.  <_<

525932[/snapback]

checkmate