Solomon cutting up the baby

cale

Yup. Drew is the MAN ! The Cowboys are 3-3 since beating the Giants (in OT) in week 6. They beat Arizona, Philly and Detroit. All losing teams. They lost to Seattle, Giants and Denver. All winning teams. 17 TD's , most of them early. Throw in 11 Int's, 13 fumbles and 28 sacks.

Quick. Blame the Dallas OL and lack of a running game.

I'm sensing a pattern.  <_<

525932[/snapback]

Wow - 13 fumbles. That's bad - especially since qb fumbles are usually combined with negative yardage...

A whole helluva lotta good, that 9-7 is doing for us right now.  Hell, the person mostly responsible for that 9-7 season can now be found leading the Cowboys into the playoffs....  <_<

525684[/snapback]

Uh, they're not there yet, chief.

There's a whole lotta Bledsoe choking to come down the stretch.

A whole helluva lotta good, that 9-7 is doing for us right now.  Hell, the person mostly responsible for that 9-7 season can now be found leading the Cowboys into the playoffs....  <_<

525684[/snapback]

Oh please tell me you are kidding...?

Go back and look...Drew had one good Game in that stretch at Miami...The Bills winning streak was mainly due to the #2 Overall D, and the #1 Special Teams units in the League along with the switch to Willis at HB...

Example... at Seattle DB throws 3 Ints and the Bills win 38-9...Not saying DB did not help, but saying he was mostly responsible is like saying the Canadians were mostly responsible for winning WW2... :angry:

Yup. Drew is the MAN ! The Cowboys are 3-3 since beating the Giants (in OT) in week 6. They beat Arizona, Philly and Detroit. All losing teams. They lost to Seattle, Giants and Denver. All winning teams. 17 TD's , most of them early. Throw in 11 Int's, 13 fumbles and 28 sacks.

Quick. Blame the Dallas OL and lack of a running game.

I'm sensing a pattern.  <_<

525932[/snapback]

Losing Flozell Adams really hurt the Cowboy offensive line.

How would the Bills do with Flozell Adams?